Saving

Frisk POV

I'm shaken awake by Flowey with him saying "Frisk wake up, come on something's happening." Only then can I hear muffled shouts, stumbling off the bed I rush to the door. Right before I open the door I remember to change my scales to the disguise from yesterday, and Flowey climbed on my shoulder. Walking cautiously down the stairs I see Papyrus arguing with a small Nightwing, at least that's what I think she is, but she seems to have an icy aura around her.

"you're up early." I hear Sans say from behind me. I spin around to confront him, only to see nothing. Then I feel Sans tap my shoulder, I spin around again to see him grinning.

"Who's this?" The Nightwing and Papyrus had stopped arguing, to watch. The Nightwing seemed to be studying me, making me shift uncountably. Also, when she saw Flowey, her expression was a mix of confusion and shock.

Papyrus answered her "OH, THIS IS SANS FRIEND FRISK. SHE'S GOING TO BE STAYING HERE FOR AWHILE. ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE FLOWER." Then looks at Sans with suspicion. "BROTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK?"

"oh, heh right... well i was just checking in on Star." Sans says nervously. Paps just glares at him. "heh, heh, ok leaving now." Then he disappeared, making me jump.

Flowey whispers to me "Still not used to magic, huh." Both Paps and the Nightwing looks at Flowey in surprise.

"FRISK DID YOUR FLOWER JUST SPEAK?!" Paps asked in alarm.

"I know Echo flowers can repeat whatever you say to them, but that looks more like a Buttercup." The Nightwing concludes.

"Well, heh. This is Flowey, he's been looking out for me." I explain. Glance at Flowey only to see him looking embarrassed. Looking at the Nightwing I ask "Who are you, I don't think I saw you yesterday?"

"Name's Violetsight. Oh, and the reason that you didn't see me is, because I live in Waterfall with our mentor."

I wonder what a mentor is?

Before I can ask them, Flowey stops me by asking "Aren't you a bit young to be in training?" He glances at me, and shakes his head no.

"Oh, technically yes I am. Undyne let me join training early." Flowey goes still for a few seconds, before shaking off whatever shocked him.

"Oh, and how is Undyne these days?"

"FLOWERY HOW CAN YOU KNOW UNDYNE?"

"Well... I met her a couple of years ago."

Both, of them look at Flowey in surprise. The two glance at each other before asking.

"Hey, do you two want to join us?"

"WANT TO COME WITH US?"

(Time Skip)

"Whoa, what's this." I ask Flowey.

"What are you talking about, I don't see anything?" he asks confused. I stare at him in disbelief. We're standing outside of the inn/shop, waiting for Papyrus and Violetsight to come back.

"What do mean you don't see anything, It's right in front of you."

"Then describe what you see."

"It looks like a cartoon star, well kinda' like one at least..."

"Is it yellow?"

"Yeah, wait I thought you said you couldn't see it?"

"It was... just a hunch. Hey, why don't you try to touching it." he suggests.

"Well... ok..." I reach out to it. As soon as I do, a wave of warmth surrounds me. "What... just... happened?" I glance at Flowey, but instead of confusion all I see is understanding in his eyes. Someone taped my shoulder, I jump around to see Violetsight and Papyrus.

"Are you ready?" Asks Violetsight.

"Y-yeah, I'm ready."

———
I'm going to try and make a comic version of Underwings on Deviant Art. My username is Firewing1278 if you want to check it out. Also thank you Violetsight99 for letting me use your character.