Episode 4: the parasite

Once we made it to his room, he got some books out for me to help him on...it was mostly math which bores me to death. Even so, they were easy problems to solve like - Jimmy went to the candy store to buy some loli pops for his 3 sisters. each loli pop was worth 3.99 dollars before sunrise. If he got their by 10:09, what was the cost of the loli pops after sunrise? - ...ok, i agree with morty that no matter how smart you were, math SUCKS! like, who cares! just get the pop's and GO!

"aahh, math SUCKS!" i say as i put my head down in the sheets of paper. "I-I think no matter how smart y-you are, math sucks.." "agreed" after that, we decided to take a break and get some juice. What's wrong with a break once in a while? well...apparently in this house, it means trouble..kinda..

we walked down stairs to get some, but spoted someone, or something, out of the ordinary..swear he looks like someone i know. wait.. when i caught up with morty i asked "why do you have a life like statue of Shane Dawson near the stairs?" morty turns around to see it "oh, that's our uncle"...i don't believe you.. once we went down stairs, i saw someone else out of the blue... " who's him?" Morty looked confused and looked at him "that's our cousin Steve, he's been living here for almost a year now, did you not see him?"..where's rick? i read something of this in my book before..."where's rick?" i asked determined to find out what's happening.

as the god's  above heard my prayer, rick came into the room, i walked up to him and asked "do you remember a cousin named Steve?" he shook his head " i don't know anyone named Steve" i pointed at 'Steve' "then who's that?" he look's over, look's at me, i noded, he takes out his gun and shoots him in the head "their's another one up stairs" he nod's and goes up stairs while everyone is crying, i explain what's just happened. "this was not Steve. this was a parasite that goes into your head, making false memories so it can go inside your house and eat your food, and repopulate to make more." Jerry look's at me with crying eyes "but, he was my brother" i repeated "they make false memories so they can eat your food and make more to take over the planet" as i finish the sentience, we can hear the faint sound of a pig noise in the background, while rick comes out from the top of the stairs 

"so, what do we do then?" i write down a number 6 on a piece of paper "this is how many people we are right now this second. If there's more than six, we figure out who they are. until then" Rick presses a button that seals off any way of us getting out. " no one is allowed to leave the house until we figure out who is a parasite and who is not, and to make things simper, assume anyone who suggests of leaving is parasite" i could see the horror in everyone's eyes, except for rick, who's chill right now...let's see what happens next.

About half an hour goes around and i counted again, there's morty, rick, summer, beith, jerry, me, Cousin Nicky, and Baby Wizard...there's two more people than what's written down. wait, i have a plan.. "so, who think's we should go outside and take in some air?" baby wizard and cousin nicky raises their hands. perfect. "ok" i walk back out and signal rick to shoot them, which he did well. we are back to six people in side the house...is their any more left? i peak inside to see an extra person, making seven people this'll never end, will it? Hours later, when the house is full of parasites, morty believes rick is one and takes him into the garage, to find out moments later coming back with weapons to shoot the parasites down.

They start of with Mrs. Refrigerator, who was a parasite, they figured out that parisites can't make anything but happy memories, so they begin to shoot everything with a happy memories, but jerry, beith, morty, and rick. i only knew these people for a short time so i don't have any sad memories with these people...i'm gonna die, arn't i?

After most of them have been killed, and me and two others are the only ones left. there's supposed to be six people right? i'm not gonna die, right? "um, this is going to be a problem. i only have good memories with all of these people" beith said, while everyone agreed on this fact "how do we tell them apart?" jerry asked, while everyone was talking, morty just stared at me...stop it will you. He continued to stare at me while i was getting pissed at him, what do you want... morty whispered to Rick and he got closer to me that i could hear his breathing. back the fuck up please. before i could ask him to back up, he pulled out his gun and said "night night parasite" and shot me.the last thing i heard was morty gasping as if he made a mistake

and he did...

________________________________________________________________________________

  892 Words