Episode 5: weird dream

When i woke up from, what i thought of a nightmare, i found myself in a small room where there was only one window, a stair case that leads up stairs. The room was like a dark and creepy basement, only with somewhat of a light source coming from up stairs and the window. i decided to go up and see what would happen. but i couldn't move my legs and arms, i was stuck to a wooden chair. after i figured out why i couldn't move, i heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"hello.." i can hear a scratchy voice say from the window while the footsteps are getting closer, i looked at the window for the source of the voice, i couldn't see anything but a shadowy figure from there. i wanted to say 'help me', but i couldn't. My mouth was taped shut. "do you want something from me...?" it asked, i wanted help from what was coming. as if it read my mind, with the flick of it's fingers, the chains on my hands and legs vanished into thin air, when i looked over to it, it hold out his hand. "Come with me, and i'll show you true happiness.." i was in a trance, i couldn't deny it's offer. I walked towards it with my hand reaching ti's hand. But before i touched it's hand, a blast of light stuck the thing, snapping me out of my trance and walking backward to see who had saved me.. where have i seen you before..

"hello sweetheart. Welcome to your mindscape where anything goes." she then pulled out a book from nowhere. " you see (Y/N), whatever you think of, it happens here. go ahead, try it out!"ok..little weird, but super cool. i closed my eyes and imagined a friendly wolf appear in front of me. when i opened my eyes, a wolf was in front of my with his tongue out, waging it's tail in happiness. best. day. ever! I imagined that i could fly, and i could! Who would want to leave this place, it's amazing! You could whatever you want to do and nobody would care!

"is there anyone else here besides us?" she shook her head "who needs friends when you can make your own" she then snapped her fingers and a guy came out of thin air. holy "you mean you can make people out of thin air? that's amazing!" You can make anything out of thin air! Scientist! Get  on this!

"Now, can you follow me?" she calls me over, i obey and follow her to a big room where everything is all...girly, bleh! to much pink. She goes to the book shelf and pulls a red book that says ' this war of mine'...weird name. the bookshelf opens up to a thick book that looks like the book i have, and opens to a page 135 which is a spell. she then turns to me, "wake up" i was confused "huh?" she starts to shake me " Wake up, damn it wake up!"

when i woke up, morty was shaking me like crazy

_______________________________________________________________________________

wOOH! YeAh!

                                          522 Words