Episode 7: Burn Baby Burn!

After i went back to the orphanage, i collapsed on my bed, but before i fell to a deep slumber, Ms. Penis called for me to the door, but it was already to late for me. Sleep was at the door of my bed and i could not refuse the call. Besides, what could go wrong? The going aflame because one of the little kids decided to put a medal in the microwave?...Maybe that may happen but, who knows? Night night...

- Time skip brought to you by eye holes! -

When i woke up i smelled something burning. No, I was burning from the bed. "AHH!" i screamed as i stood on top of my pillow that is now covered in ashes. "W-what the HELL HAPPENED!" i feel faint from the lack of oxygen in the air. What's going to happen to m- wait...what's going to happen to the little ones!? Those kids are in so much, god. I sound like a child taker from the other orphanage! No time for this! i need to get out of here! i jump down to a part of the floor that wasn't on fire and hoped that i wasn't going to die. wait... i feel like i'm missing something... THE BOOK! It should be in my school bag but... where did i put it.. NEXT TO THE STAIRS! i run down trying not to burn myself while looking frantically for my bag, i spotted my bag burning so i ran to it grabbed the book and tried to see if there was a way out, but the only door i could see was covered in fire. "Oh god save me." i looked around to see the fire coming closer than before, then i remembered. "The bACK DOOR!"

i looked for an opening, and when i saw it, i took it and bolted to the kitchen where the door was and ran for my life! When i got outside, i breathed in heavy breathes and fall down to my knees... What time is it? I looked up at the sky and saw it was night time. i looked around to see firefighters with their hoses and passerby's watching  the place burn to the ground in ashes. I looked at the book that i held close to my chest and saw that my vision blur. I saw a firefighter rushing over to me while people watched in horror at what they saw. I can only smell ashes and fire and... i'm tired... so tired... can i sleep a little more? 

"stay with me!" One of the firemen put something around my back and shoulders, i can't speak but i held onto the book as my eyes lids slowly closed. "stay...me...you.." i can barly hear anything. so tired... i passed out while holding on the book. well.. i can say this now than ever.. 

burn baby burn.

________________________________________________________________________________

  ...it took me all week and i got this.. i disappoint myself sometimes

  497 Words