Thanksgiving Special

This has no effect on the story line. It's just a fun special that i thought it would be fun to do.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

 "thanks for nothing.." i said to myself while i was getting ready for school. "Thanks for no family these years and thanks for the abuse the last orphanage gave me, and THANK YOU for having my BACK!" i mumbled to myself while i put on my shoes. After i got everything on, i left to school in a hurry. i didn't want to be there for long, especially on a holiday.

When i reached the school, i felt nauseous to the point i had to run to the bathroom to vomit out what i had for breakfast. what did she put in that food! ugh..."why me..." i said when someone came into the bathroom. "H-hey are you-" she quickly shut up...what? never seen a girl vomit before? I heard a footstep backward, thinking she was pulling something, i turned to find out that "y-you're in the wrong bathroom."...shit... i never ran faster than i did, when i went to the GIRL'S bathroom, i cleaned my face and hoped that it wouldn't have to go again.

*Time baby help's me pass the time till lunch! *   

Lunch! the time i can leave and nobody cares what happens to me. Oh, the joy of high school. when i got my tray and sat down at a single table, begin to eat whatever's on my plate. Yes, even the meatloaf surprise, and let me tell you now, the surprise was more vomit, this time i was stopped in the hallway for a while.

"(Y/N), Hey!" it was a random guy from one of my classes. we never talked to one another unless the teacher told us our partners, which was two times already. "so, um, i-i know we never talk to each other, so, i was wondering..." i couldn't tell him to 'get out of my way or get puked on' since i was covering my mouth and was jogging in place for me to not puke on the guy...so hurry up!

"i-i was wondering.." he's taking way to long to confess to me right now. He started to mess with he's thumbs, that's when i realized he was looking at me with a weird expression, like he was telling me something with his eyes. i couldn't take it much longer, either he moves or i'm gonna start running. and he look's like he wasn't going to move, so i ran past him to the bathroom where i know he can't get me. 

when i was throwing up in the toilet, some of the girls who walked in put my hair back and helped me a bit. these girls where nice and all, but i get the feeling something was wrong. i just couldn't put my finger on it. that's when it hit me, morty invited me to thanksgiving! Oh, what was i going to do now! i don't have a phone so i can't call him and tell him, and i can either face him like this or... "h-hey..can i ask one of you girls a favor?" i said in between my vomit, some of the girls nodded while others continue to help me. "do any of you know a guy named 'morty'?" one or two nodded. Great, i asked them to tell him i won't be joining him on thanksgiving today.

* time skip by shoney's delicious pancakes *

after that, i went home to rest for the day. and let me tell you, she was NOT happy to see me early coming back from school "What are you doing back here so early?! Are you skipping school to stay here? Well, that's a big no if you ask me!" Her voice sounds really annoying today "i-i'm just sick, ok? I don't feel well enough to go to school..." It took her along time to convince her to let me stay, but it was worth it.

 I laid down on the bed and begin to sleep for what i wish was forever.

* 2 hours later *

i can hear people talking down stairs, but i decided not to interrupt them, but after a while my door swang opened "Your friends are here!" why did she have to yell! Her normal voice was loud enough! Also, friends? I never invited anyone, or told anyone where i lived. I sat up and faced the people, it was rick and morty. "how did you guys find me?" rick said "we have our ways" creepy response but it's rick so..ok i'll take it

"sorry i couldn't come on thanksgiving morty" i said in a apologetic voice, Morty shook his head "N-no need to" and with that, rick opened up a portal that he went to and got a tinfoil bird? Kinda look's like a two year old did it but, whatever. Rick gave it to morty and morty gave it to me.. it said ' open it up when we leave'. I looked to morty confused of what he just gave me. "s-summer did the foil while mom h-had the idea to give it to you" i smiled big that day "Tell them thank you for it, and thank you guys for visiting me today." morty turned slightly pink while rick was turned around, most likely drinking something.

After a while of talking, they said they would come again later, i welcomed them any time they wanted. "G-great! i'll see you later then" morty said with a smile, rick on the other hand already had a portal going they can leave "c-come on m-BURP-morty! Say goodbye t-to your girlfriend and go!" of course we turned red, nobody likes it when someone says something like that, though (Y/N) smith sounds nice...rick went through the portal in a hurry while morty was about to go through, i waved goodbye and when the portal closed i went over to my bed and opend up the foil to find some turkey and a note 

'HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM EVERYONE!'