episode 6: I hope so..

I wake up to morty shaking me a whole bunch while everyone but Rick looked worried...I made a sleepy noise before sitting up. "What did I miss..?" beith and Jerry looked at me with happy pupils while I looked around and spotted morty almost in tears..."why?" I asked with curiosity in my voice as I rise from the floor."w-what do you mean why?" I pointed under his eyes "your crying" I stated while everyone looked at me and morty. Felt like summer was recording, but I wasn't so sure about that, all I knew is that everyone was worried about me...at least for a millisecond...maybe?

Everyone, But Rick, gave me a hug before I left back 'home'.
"Make sure you heal up soon so we can talk, or something,ok? Just be careful walking back home. O-oh should we help you get back? I think we should!" beith and I were talking in front of the door as I wanted to leave very badly and forget what just happend to me. "Are you sure about this? I-I can-" I stoped her right there "look! My legs work so, that means I can walk home. Not to be rude and All, and trust me when I say you are the nicest person u have EVER met, but I do have a home to go to." I gestured to the door " and I'm sure they're worried about me like your worrying about me now." she made sad eyes at me and smiled and opened the door. "Just..be careful, alright?" I nodded and left to the place I didn't really want to be at, but it's better than nothing, right? I hope so...

.....I hope so.....
_____________________________________________________________

HEY! Sorry for the short update, but I wanted to move on from the hour and go on to the..other part! Well..you can probably guess what's it's about anyways so.. Later geeks!

P.s the other chapters may come out way later because these were pre written so..yea..
                         343 Words