Chapter 9

*Carlys POV*

We found a beautiful big house we really liked.
There was 6 rooms, 3 baths.
Perfect for everyone to live in, although Daniel and I would have to share, which I'm completely fine with.

Daniel would just have to deal with my amazing decorations.

The Boys sung together which was absolutely amazing.
They sounded perfect together, like it was meant to be.

Jack still seems afraid of Daniel, which I find quite funny at times.
Jonah and I have become super close and I am very grateful for that.

Daniel still gets mad at me if I talk about how hot Jonah is and how he's my future husband.

Most of the time I just do it to get on his nerves.

Corbyn and Zach are just being Corbyn and Zach; pushing each other in the pools, screeching like chimpanzees, starting nerf wars, etc...

It's quite annoying and normally Jonah steps up and acts like a dad and is like, "Oh y'all should stop being stupid and do something productive."

When he said that, you should've seen the look on Corbyns and Zachs faces. They were so upset and disappointed that I found myself rolling around in the floor, laughing my ass off.

Right now, I'm currently sitting half on the couch and half on Daniel, watching a movie that Jack picked out. It's such a wonderful movie. It's got great characters in it and an amazing plot.

Just kidding, he turned on 'It' and I'm scared out of my mind at the moment.
I keep hiding into Daniel and unnecessarily screeching at jump scares.

Mom is in the kitchen, shaking her head at the stupidity of the woman she raised. Daniels kissing the top of my head, telling me to calm down and that it's "just fake."
Uhm no, there were killer clowns running around like this last year.

Jack's laughing at me and I don't even know where the other three are, honestly.

A part where that evil ass clown comes into view came up and I looked up at Daniel, screaming.

I know I'm a little baby, but seriously, this clowns scary as hell.

Daniel pulled me into his lap and I quickly, very quickly hid my head into his shoulder. He slightly rocked us back and forward as he got me to calm down.

I've been screaming so much.
They probably hate me now, oops.

I finally stood up and left the room, heading into mine and Daniels room. As I walked down the dark hallway, I got scared and regretted my stupid decision of leaving Daniels arms.

When something grabbed my waist, I screeched and fell to the floor, kicking at the air like a maniac.

"Shit, Car, chill out. It's just me," I heard Daniels smooth voice say, a bit agitated.

"I'm so sorry," I said standing up and grabbing onto him. "Did i hurt you, are you okay?"

"You kicked me pretty damn hard but I'm fine," he replied, bringing me into a hug.

"Go get into the bed," I demanded walking past him and down to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen, something to drink, and a snack cake.

Running back up the stairs, my clumsy self almost tripped and fell, but luckily I caught myself. Then I walked into mine and Daniels room.

He was sitting on the bed, looking off into space, not even realizing I had walked in.

"What ya thinking about," I asked, teasingly as I sat down beside him.

He turned and looked at me with a surprised look and turned back around, muttering a "nothing."

I turned his body around to completely face me and gave him a stern but worried look.

"What is wrong Daniel?"

"I just," he didn't finish his sentence, instead breaking down in my arms and sobbing into my shoulder.

I rubbed his back and pulled him as close as possible to me.

"What is it Dani, I can help if you tell me."

I'm about to start crying when he looks up into my eyes and barely whispers.

"I'm in love with you."