Chapter 15

Warning❌ dirty content up ahead

"Let's go shopping," Jonah announced excitingly as I cleaned up the kitchen and everyone else sat around.

"I'm down," I replied, turning around to smile at the brunette.

He smiled back and looked to the others to see what they wanted to do.

They all nodded their heads, not looking up from their phones.

"Well get off your phones, and go get dressed," I commanded. "Be ready in 20."

They all groaned and got up, going to get ready. Daniel stayed a little longer to kiss me on the cheek and tell me to wear something appropriate.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I began to walk upstairs to get dressed.

Just for spite; knowing that Daniel won't say anything about my outfit in front of the boys, I put on a crop top and shorts.

When I walked down stairs ten minutes later, I saw Daniel and Jonah sitting on the couch. I smirked and walked over to them. Daniel looked at me with an eye roll and a pout on his face and Jonah smiled, "You look good Carly."

"Thanks," I responded, smiling back at him.

Daniel didn't look too happy so I walked past them and out the door to my car, swaying my hips.

A few seconds later, Daniel came outside alone, marching to me. He placed his hands on my hips and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I told you not to dress inappropriately."

I smirked, "What do you mean Daniel?"

He growled and slowly backed me up against my car and opened the door pushing me into the passenger seat and going around to get in the drivers seat.

Once he did, he looked over at me and said, "Every guy in this world is gonna stare at you and I'm not gonna be able to do anything about it."

I shrugged and laid back on my seat.

He sighed and moved his hand to my thigh. I shuddered and opened my eyes slowly, turning to look at him.

"What," he said, smiling innocently.

"Hands off Seavey," I replied.

He shrugged and moved his hand up further. I groaned in annoyance and grabbed his dick through his pants.

He groaned and looked over at me with a lustful look. I smirked and removed my hand, turning forward.

He leaned over the console and kissed my cheek before turning my head and kissing me on the lips passionately.

He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance but I didn't let him. He grabbed my waist causing me to moan. Our tongues battled for dominance which he quickly won. He finally pulled away and smiled at me.

"Come on," he whispered breathlessly, getting out of the car and walking into the house. I followed his actions and saw him talking to Jonah.

"She's not feeling well. We're just gonna stay here."

"Okay," Jonah replied, "Were leaving now. Come on guys."

Jonah and all the others walked out the house and drove off.

Daniel pulled me into his chest and kissed me again.

His hands traveled my body slowly as I jumped into his arms.

I grinded my hips into his and he let out a deep groan.

I kissed down his jawline and down to his neck as he walked up the stairs and into our room, kicking the door closed behind him.

He laid me down on the bed and began to kiss my neck. I moaned slightly and removed my shirt. He smiled as I sat up and pulled his shirt off as well.

I pushed him back onto the bed and pulled his pants off slowly to tease him.

"Dammit Car, no teasing," he groaned.

I chuckled and pulled his boxers off next, releasing his hard cock. He groaned as I grasped him in my hands and slowly kitty licked the tip.

He played with the ends of my hair as I slowly moved my head up and down his dick. He groaned as I began to deep-throat him, taking most of him in my mouth and using my hand to pump the rest.

His tip hit the back of my throat and I gagged. Then I swirled my tongue over his tip and licked from top to bottom.

"God baby, don't stop."

I took him in my mouth again and hummed to send vibrations through him. He moaned deeply as I felt warm liquid hit the back of my throat. I finished him off and pulled away, smacking my lips as I tasted his salty liquid on my lips.

I smiled as he lay there, breathlessly. He sat up and tried to pull my bra off, but I pushed him away.

"I'm not horny," I shrugged.

He groaned and pulled his boxers back on.

I pulled my shirt on as did he and I stood up going to get something from downstairs.

He walked behind me and placed his hands on my hips and his head in the crook of my neck, "Thank you."

"For what," I smirked.

"For helping me with my problem.."

I chuckled and turned around, kissing him, "you're welcome baby."

AN; I don't know how I feel about this.😂