Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning and looked beside me to see a shirtless, still sleeping Daniel.

His mouth was slightly open and his breathing was heavy. I smiled and kissed his cheek before pushing myself up out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I walked downstairs afterwards and started cooking pancakes and bacon for everyone.

Mom came down shortly after and kissed me on the cheek. Then she began helping me cook.

"You have fun last night," she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Mom," I groaned, dragging out the M.

"What?! You're just lucky that you're too far from the other boys to hear y'all. It at least sounded like you had fun."

"Oh my gosh, I cannot believe this. Really mom? Couldn't you have just went to sleep or left," I cried out.

"Oh and what's the fun in that," she asked, giggling.

I rolled my eyes and continued cooking.

"You know, I'm extremely proud of you Car. You've graduated from school on the honor roll. You're about to go to one of the best colleges in the US and now you've found yourself a wonderful man who is perfect for you. You're gonna do amazing things in your life Carly."

I smiled at my mom sweetly and grabbed onto her hand, "Youre the reason I'll do amazing things Momma. You're the reason I've accomplished all I have and you're the reason I am the woman I am today. I love you so so much. Thank you."

She smiled back at me and gave my hand a squeeze before returning to cooking.

Daniel walked in just then and walked behind me grabbing onto my waist and hugging me from behind tightly.

"I'll leave y'all to it," momma muttered, walking away.

I giggled and turned around to face Daniel, "I love you."

"I love you more," he whispered into my neck, swaying back and forth.

I rolled my eyes playfully and slightly pushed him off of me so I could continue cooking. He still hugged me from behind and I felt safe in his arms.

About 5 minutes later I finished cooking and set out plates for everyone. Daniel still had a hand on my waist or his arms wrapped around me no matter where I went and that made me feel special.

I called the boys down and we all began eating, as a family.

A/N; Sorry it's been forever since I updated. I've been really stressed with school and my anxiety has taken over my life. I decided to write some tonight though. Hope y'all enjoy!❤️