Chapter 21

I turned my head slowly to look at the sliding back door where the voice came from.

I met eyes with Jonah who looked stunned to see me kissing him.

"Carly, what the hell is going on," Jonah asked.

I jumped down out of his arms and walked towards Jonah, pushing him back inside the house and into my room, closing the door behind us.

He stepped back and stood in the middle of the room, eyeing me for any kind of emotion.

I felt intimidated under Jonah's gaze and he knew that and he used it against me all the time.

"How long has it been going on," he asked, stepping closer to me.

I shrugged taking a step back, now completely up against the door.

He stepped closer until he was standing tall over me, intimidating me the way he knows best.

"Don't tell anyone please," I whispered, turning my head, not being able to hold his gaze anymore.

He grabbed my jaw gently and turned my head to look at him.

"I won't say anything Car,," he said, "Just tell me what is going on."

So like I told Christina, I told Jonah everything.

And like Christina, he listened until I was finished.

We sat in silence for a moment, me avoiding his direct eye contact.

He finally pulled me into a tight hug and layed his head on top of mine, comforting me the best way someone can.

I cried into his shoulder, the guilt hitting me so hard once again.

He combed his fingers through my thick, curly hair and kissed the top of my head occasionally.

"Its gonna be okay darling," he whispered into my hair, as he rubbed my back slowly.

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "thank you for always being here Jonah. I don't know what I'd do without you, really."

He smiled lightly and caressed my cheek, "Anytime Car. I love you and wouldn't know what to do without you either."

"I love you too," I responded, smiling back up at him.

The door opened revealing the one person I love with my whole entire heart and then some.

He smiled at me and Jonah walked out, giving us some space, closing the door behind him.

He stepped closer to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

About 5 minutes later, he pulled away and leaned down kissing me passionately, "I love you Car. So so much."

I stood for a moment in silence, taking in this feeling again that I loved so much.

And then I whispered, "I love you so much more Daniel."

OOOOHHHHHH