Join my crew!! pt5

Song: Nightcore- Zero

Zoro's pov
-------
We followed the guy all the way into town but he didn't stop. "You know since it's basically dark you should stay in the inn." He says.
"How much is the inn gonna cost?" Nami asked.
"Umm well..." They started.
"Its expensive isn't it?!"
"Shishishishi! Don't worry about it Nami!" Luffy laughed. He had been walking next to the guy for a while.
"Do you have sake?" Its all I really want to know.
"Yeah!! Buy as much as you like! Its not even that expensive!" They sounded to excited.
Then the crew started to bumbard him with questions.
"Uhh... yes there are gunpowder-" He replied to Usopp.
Right after he said that Franky and Chopper asked another question.
"Ahh- yes there is herbs and medicine and things to fix a ship and there is good meet and nice books and it's cheap, and and and *cough cough!*" Guess he started chocking because he was talking so much. "You okay?" I asked following close behind Chopper. You know this group always seems to get lost when I'm not looking.
"Uhh yeah I'm fine. Just some dust and dirt." He said to me with a slight bow toward me.

Your pov
---
They started asking so many questions that you literally started choking. The man who looked buff with my haki asked if I was okay.
Well that was embarrassing.
"So yeah here's the inn. It's kinda far from the town but yeah its a great place." You told them.
"I could totally show you around town tomorrow. If that's okay with you." I ask.
"Of course!" Nami said.
Money signs were her eyes. They WERE her eyes. "If the locals see you with us they might give us a discount!"
Everyone sweat dropped.
"I don't think that will happen but sure..." You say while heading to the thick forest.
"O-oi where are you going?! That's a really thick forest with p-probably a lot of monsters and beast!" Usopp complained.
"Well I live in this forest so I kinda wanna go home and I don't know SLEEP!" You were really getting tired so you snapped at him.
"Ekk!! I'm sorry!" Usopp yelled while hiding behind a skeleton. You looked up at him
"Whoa... you're alive and dead? Cool."
"Yohohohoho! Yes I suppose I am! Yohohohoho!" Brooks laughed.
"Oh...!" You say finally looking at the odd group. " I guess we should introduce ourselves to each other tomorrow after a good night sleep." You say to them. You decide to turn off your haki cause it started to hurt you eyes. "I suppose we should. Can't have you being mysterious being to us." A silky voice said. You turn to where you last saw Usopp. "I'm very sorry Mr.Long nose. I'm just tired and ready to sleep. Forgive me for snapping at you."
"Join my crew." You here a voice say. You are so confused.
You even decide to turn your haki back on.
"What?" You say. Everybody is already looking at the man with a strawhat.
"What-I-you-HUH?!!?" Your so confused. Everyone is.
Suddenly you smell smoke and the cries of the town people fill the air.
You quickly turn to the town and see a new pirate boat and fire.

You run.

Zoro pov
-----
We all started running with the guy toward the burning town. Looks like I do get to use my katanas today.
We finally caught up to see that half of the pirates had been taking care of by that guy and an old man.
I had already taken put some guys on the way here. So did ero cook.
I had turned around to see the new guy and Luffy doing a combo attack together and run off toward the boss on the ship.
The dude slashing at the pirates throats and guttin their stomachs. Luffy was doing his usual attacks.

*Time Skip*
(I'm not good at fight scenes but you kicked butt!!)😎

We finally finished up with the underlings and headed to where Luffy and the other dude was.
When we all got to the other pirates ship and saw whats-his-name fist bumping with Luffy.

* ANOTHER time skip *
YEAH!! That's right another one!!!

It's been 2 days after the attack of the pirates. The gang stuck around to help rebuild most of the building. Luffy has been fauning all over you and saying that you were so totally strong.
The bar was like the only place that didn't get hit so everyone always comes there at the end of a work day. You had become great friends with them. You were surprised when you saw Brooks and Chopper. Though you quickly got over it and loved Brooks tunes and admire Choppers doctor skills. Especially Zoro. (Wink wink nudge nudge 😘)
Luffy has been asking you non-stop to join the crew. To be honest you do want to but your not sure if you should. You decide to ask Gramps what to do. You decide to do it when everyone but you two are asleep.

A/N
This will be continued in the next piece so yeah...