Arrival

Sorry!

"Hey Nami, is that the new island? I mean it looks awesome! Look at that huge clock!" You exclaim as you point towards the island.

Luffy jumped straight over you using your shoulder as a spring. He vaulted right into Ussop and the both crashed right next to Zoro's sleeping body. Of course he didn't even wake up. Chopper then walked up to the two body's laying in a heap on the deck.

"Are you two okay?" Chopper asked holding his medical kit. "I don't think I have enough medical supplies to help you much if you guys get hurt badly." Nami nods along.

"Luffy you need to keep your head down and not cause trouble," Nami yelled picking Luffy up by the scruff of his shirt and jabbing a finger in his face. Robin chuckled as she glanced up from her book to look at what was going on in front of her.

"Do you actually think we're going to stay out of trouble Nami-san? Yohohohoho!" Brooks laughed as he picked up his tea that Sanji had brought around with some other drinks.

"Nami-san! Robin-chwan! Y/N-chan!" Sanji twirled (and yes I mean he literally twirled).

"Thanks Sanji and I have to agree with Brooks. We kinda never stay out of trouble. Even if we stay on the boat. It's kinda like we attract it. A bit of a scary thought." You say while sipping bits of your drink.

Nami downs her drink and puts it down on the table with a thunk. "Yeah I know. But it never hurts to at least try."

Luffy laughs along with Franky. "Don't worry Nami-bro!" And then he laughs once again as Luffy dances with Ussop and Chopper.

"Yes Nami-san," Robin speaks up," we will be sure to win the fight that we will inevitable fight that we will be sure to get into." Robin then look at Nami's face with a small smile.

Nami sweat dropped and rubbed her head with her hand. "I think I'm getting this huge headache. I also feel like it's only gonna get bigger."

Chopper jogged over to Nami and offered a bottle to her. "Do you want some aspirin?"

"Heh... well it looks like we have no more time to dwell on it. We're coming right up by the side. Let's hope that we'll get through half a day. I would normally say a day, but who are we kidding?"

"Right let's get this over with. I wanna get some stuff on our boat and stock up brfore Luffy does his thing and get us in trouble." Nami stood up and pointed at a spot on the map which was labeled Clockworth.

———————-

Yeah...... so I'm back!....

I'm kinda dead...but only on the inside like most of the people in the world. 

Anywho... imma try to update but you guys know that it summer and I'm the definition of procrastination...

So hope you like it. I'm also on vacation in San Antonio right now in a hotel.

And I went to Sea World for the first time in my life today!! So that was cool. 

Well I'll try to actually improve my right style and use better words so mhmm byeeee!