Back on track

"...and so yeah, that's what happened while you all were passed out." You recount the tale.

Zoro woke up and was kinda worried about you bleeding all over the place. You didn't reply feel like saying it over and over again when different people of the crew would wake up and different time so you told him to wait. That you would tell everyone what happened at the same time.
But of course you had to take a nap first. You just had lightning run through you. I'm sure they could understand that you wanted to rest for a while.

What happened...

"Y/n you okay?" You hear a muddled voice and you see a blurry face in front of you. It kinda looked like a carrot because of the clustered orange at the top of said blurry face.

"Nami?" You question. You put your hand up to shield you from the light. Looks like crazy dude decided that he needed to brightening the cell the crew was held.

"Looks like your finally awake." A voice said which you recognized as Robin.

"Yo ho ho ho! Could you tell us what is happening  Y/n-san? We seem to be in quite the pickle." Brooks laughed and then asked you.

"Well from my understanding this guy is crazy and basically hates all pirates because some pirate group way back when killed his father."

"So he's just taking it out on us?" Sanji questioned and lit his cigarette and puffed a smoke.

"Mhm, that's what happened. I woke before all you guys and let's just say he isn't very nice. Maybe he's working for the marines?" You look up at them from your position on the floor.
But cause you jerked your head up you hissed in pain. Chopper noticed immediately how bloody you are and practically had a fit.

"I can't believe someone would do this to you while we were unconscious! Thankfully the bleeding stopped while you were sleeping or else your life could be in danger!" Chopper exclaimed as you tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"What exactly did they do to you while we were out?! You're all banged up and you look pretty tired even though you just woke up." Usopp questioned while Franky was behind him looking mildly concerned for you.

"Uh... nothing much 'sept a few- you know- like wats if lightning?" You said, your voice going higher and your statement sounding more like a question.
You cringe away from the looks of horror in danger that passes through their faces very quickly.
You knew that this person now got the Straw Hat crew member.

"Let's leave this place!! I'm hungry for some meat!" Luffy yelled and then tried to stretch. Instead his arms just stayed the same and sagged to the ground a bit.
Luffy kind of just stared then kept trying over and over again.

"This cell must have some sea stone... I guess we can't use our devil fruits or weapons-" Robin waved her hand to the table outside of the cell-" so that means we have to figure out a plan and get out of here!!" Nami finished for Robin.

Now...

"Mmmeeeeeaaaaaattttt!!!" Luffy complained as his stomach basically shook the whole building. Nami got annoyed and angrily stomped over and started stepping on his stomach while yelling at him to shut up.

"Chopper I swear I'm fine!" You yell as you try to get away from him. "It was only just a, shock." You stop and laugh at your own joke.

Nobody else did.

'Don't mind them Y/n that joke was beautiful.' You thought to yourself.

"Y/n- chan are you okay now?!" Sanji asked hearts in his eyes as you sweat dropped.

"Hehe uh yeah. Guys it wasn't anything big." You waved off the still slightly worried looks they are shooting you from the corner of their eyes.

"I don't think most people could do that! Maybe only Luffy cause he's a rubber man and all that..." Ussopp exclaimed to you shaking his head.

"Ussopp bro is right! People aren't made to take lightning and all that!" Franky yelled pumping his fist into the air.

Just as you were about to respond Robin interrupted you. "I noticed that we really haven't come up with a plan to get out of here at all."

Silence....

"NAMI IM HUNGRY!!!!" Luffy yelled and sprang up to his feet. Then suddenly ran quickly to the cell bars. As soon as Luffy put his hands on the bar he melted to the ground weakly. "Noooooooooo~" he complained as he slid down. Everyone collectively sweat dropped at the same time due to their captain.

That's all for now
I may not be able to update that much... like less then I already do.

Why...?

Cause this horrible thing called is starting tomorrow for me and I'm going to 8th grade...!

Yay

I hate my life

Anyways I'm going to a new school so ya know anxiety and all the ish isn't helping me one bit. Like my freaking social anxiety.

Why do I do these things to myself...

Well yeah and to all of you who are starting school...

I'm sorry 😐