Purple isn't really a good color on you

"Okay okay... I'm out..." you say as you crawl out of the small space which was underneath the table that was conveniently placed.

"Look... we don't have to fight," you try again," we could work this out and have a civil conversation. All you need to do is let Ussopp go. There's no need to get violent." Your hand is slowly inching down to your leg since you were crouched down on the ground. You decided that you should change where you put them.
Remember? The were on your lower back.

If you got to your dagger holders you might be able to save Ussopp and get the heck out of here. But in the situation it doesn't seem like that was going to happen at all.

You glance at Ussopp one more time and you realize that your in a bind. Whatever she did was really effective in making him sick.

You decide instead to see if you can see any weaknesses.

This girl had white hair that seemed to put up in a small ponytail that let some of the hair frame the face. Her eyes were as red a ruby and seemed to be shining brightly in the dimly lit hallway. Her clothes were quite revealing as it showed her stomach and other body parts such as thighs. Her black, probably lace, top went onto a sort of cap thing. She was only wearing what looked like lace panties. Her smile curved and she bit into the blood red apple in her hand. The crunch seemed to bounce off the walls and go on forever until it faded away. Underneath her black and white stocking legs was a scythe that looked like it was made of pure black metal. Two little skulls hung around her shoulders.

(I do not own the picture. I found it on the internet and just used the description for this character)

 I found it on the internet and just used the description for this character)

All in all she was a very pretty person.

"Huh," she started looking confused at the purple plant that was once tied around Ussopp but now laid limply at her feet," I thought doc said that it was supposed last 30 minutes? It barely lasted 10!" She honestly looked like she was throwing a tantrum.

"These poison vine pellets are practically nothing to my power!" She giggles and got off of her scythe.

'Tch ( when I tried to write that it autocorrected to T'Challa) I gotta find a way for us to escape. Can't really run cause it's just a straight path and the corner behind us isn't really going to help! No offense Ussopp but I wish I went with Zoro!!!' At this point you are just freaking out. It doesn't seem like anything is going to be okay.

"Hey~ are you listening to me?!" She wined as your eyes dart everywhere besides her and Ussopp. You really don't want to see him looking like that. You weren't gonna fail him and let him die.

——————

"I guess I'll have to talk you my name won't I?" She cocked her hand and did in an overly cute voice.

"Ewww!" You mutter and can basically feel the sweetness she attempted to add into her voice.

"Listen here my name is Akiba but you can call me Aki if you ask nicely."

"What to do you want with us Akiba." You growl.

A vein mark pops up on her head and she looks annoyed, "Hey! I told you to ask nicely! Akiba is not a cute name!" She screamed and karate chopped the poor poor conventionally place table behind you.

"Table-san..." You wisper and wipe away a tear that rolled down your face," you were so convenient..."

"Ughhh..." you hear a pathetic moan from the side of you and you movie Ussopp is waking up.

"Oh thank the Gods!" You say and bend down to steady him.

"What happened?" He muttered his voice barely above a whisper and hoarse.

"All I can say is purple is not a good color on you..." and he looks at you strangly when you shrug.

Then he looks up at Akiba and she waves and him with a smile.

"W-who is s-she?" He stuttered and tried moving backwards by he hit the wall.

"I'm pretty sure she wants to kill us..." you say slowly so he won't freak out. But he's Ussopp and of courses freaks out. And then he faints.

You and Akiba kinda just go back and forth between looking at each other and Ussopp.

-