Captured

#WattPride

"Zoro! Where in the heck are you going! The boat is literally right in front of us! I can SEE it!" You rub your forehead with the hand that isn't pulling Zoro along. The guy can be so troublesome. You save him multiple times from falling off of buildings, and you still have no idea how he got up there in the first place.

It's honestly a miracle and a curse that he can get lost at almost any time. It's really leaning towards that curse part though...

"What's the rush?" Zoro complains while yawning. "I was going to have a great nap before you punched me and told me that we were leaving. Why did you punch me anyways?!"

A vein popped out from your head. "The reason I punched you is because I woke you up twelve times and you kept going back to sleep!" You huff. "We were suppose to meet the crew at the ship before this, but you getting lost put us on more of a backtrack!"

All Zoro did was yawn once more before letting himself be dragged away by you.

———

"Where are those two? They should be back by now?" Nami questioned Robin, who wasn't listening, while pacing the deck.

"Maybe Swordman-san got lost? It does happen most times whenever we come to an island." Robin replied back and effectively stopped Nami in her tracks.

"He does do that a lot doesn't he?" She said while sitting down and having a sip of her orange drink that Sanji brought her.

"We're back!" Your voice rang out to the ship causing Luffy to look over the side.

"Y/N!! Come and play with me!!!! Usopp and Chopper are working on something." Luffy yelled down as you let go of Zoro's hand.

"Uh sure let me just rest a bit. I kinda have a headache." You say cause you've been using your haki for along time now. You and Zoro climb on the boat and everything goes as normal.

Until it doesn't.

Stupid freaking black shadowy figure comes up in all of your business and throws a thing and it explodes and there is this strange pink gas and now he's laughing like a maniac and you all pass out.

AN: Everything I write is kinda short and rushed. I made the last paragraph short cause I didn't really want to right the details of what happened but you guys get the jist of it all, right?

Anywho happy pride month!!!!