Its a chapter

I just want to let you know I love Panic! At The Disco.
This is like one of my top five songs.
Also what the heck is wrong with all you people?
Reading this story?
But thanks...

You jumped backwards sliding back on the stone floor before jumping again quickly to the side to dodge a strike from Akiba's scythe. Ussopp scrambled to get away barely just moving out the way before the terrifying strike.

You glance quickly at the dent in the floor it made. Thin but deep.

Akiba had the reach advantage on you compared to your twin blades. Sure you could probably pick her off from far away but you weren't the best a long ranged weapons and you doubt that she would stay still long enough for you to hit her.

Ussopp was in no position to do anything other then run around and generally be scared for his life.

"I'm going to die young and beautiful!" Ussopp cried once again, an abundant amount of tears streaming down his face.

"We will if you don't get it together." You huff, already out of breath from all the dodging you're been doing. Plus making sure that Ussopp is alive is pretty important to.

"Hehehe!" Akiba giggled sitting on her scythe once again barely floating off the ground. She had a small cut on her arm fairly deep but not deep enough.

You had gotten that lucky strike while she was distracted by Ussopp.

'Huh, I guess Ussopp can be useful sometimes...' You thought dully as you studied the way she was leaning back. Almost as if she were waiting for something to happen.

It was to late when you turned around.

A scream erupted from what it seemed like the very core of your being. Pain exploded on your backside and you felt as though your blood was rooting and acid was coursing through your veins.

You fell to your knees and then onto your face barely able to breath. You glance to the side and see a darker purple vine dripping scarlet blood from its sharp thorns.

"Y/N!" Ussopp's panicked scream echo's through your skull as though it was empty. It causes a booming throb to shake tour whole body. You see Ussopp's shoes run quickly over to you in the haze.

The world is going dark and the black spots that dance across your vision aren't helping anyone right now.

You hear a cold laugh that kinda way to forced to turn cute. 'Akiba...' you thought. 'She must have planted another vine when Ussopp and I weren't being serious... dang it!' You curse at yourself for being so stupid and playful in a time like that.

You can't fight the terrible feeling that seems to wash over you body as your eyes ultimately close. You can't help but feel like your the worst person in the world for leaving Ussopp alone.

Ussopp's POV (surprise!)

'Oh nononononononono!!!!!!! This can't be happening!' I screamed in my head. Complete disbelief consumed as I stared at Y/n's limp body.

"You can't leave like this!" I shout shaking her body a bit before she groaned out in pain. Not the smartest thing to do.

"So what are you going to do now long nose?" Akiba laughed and tilted her head as if it made her cute. I shook with pent up rage.

'How DARE she even lay a finger on one of my namaka!' I stood up and faced her.

"Why are you doing this? Not all pirates are the same you know. You just hurt a pirate of one of the best pirate groups out there! The Straw Hat Pirates and I can tell you our captain is going to be anything but happy." I shout and get into a fighting position. If she want the rest of the group she's gonna have to go through me.

3rd POV

Ussopp fought almost crazily. Jumping, rolling, spinning, and yelling at the top of his lungs hoping that another number from his crew would hear him and rush over.

Unfortunately that didn't seem like it would happen anytime soon. He quickly shot out of fire star and dashed behind a corner. Fire kicked his elbow that leaked from outside the corner and he hissed in pain.

'Dam! I have to get out of here! Where are the others!' Ussopp thought eyes lingering at the end of the hallway he just came from.

"Ugh come out already! I'm tired!" Akiba whined. Trudging slowly with burn and scrape marks all over her body.

And continuing next time
I realized I haven't posted since October the 15 so I just want to apologize

School has got me stressed and my older sister isn't making it any better

It's like she wants to watch the world burn

Not to mention it's almost the middle of the year and I only have six friends

But imma stop my rant

Thanks for all the support

.