Unmasked!

3rd pov
---
It's been about a month since you joined the crew. You noticed that they really get into a lot of trouble. You sometimes wonder if it was the right choice joining this crew.
After all the captain is the main reason why the crew gets in trouble so much. You had become great friends with everybody.
But your best best friends were Robin and Zoro. Zoro because he was awesome a listening and he trains with you. He's also your nap buddy. That all found out that you sleep as much as Zoro or maybe even more.
Robin because you two can talk about everything and anything. She is also the only one on the ship that found out that you were a girl. She also found out herself that you were blind. She knows everything!
You told her you love books but the crew would find it suspicious that you are buying braille books (Is that how you spell it?) You don't really like using haki to read books.
You wake up to a wonderful morning. The sun is filtering through your curtains. The smell of bacon is drifting though the air.
You wonder what the day is going to hold.

Your pov
You woke up late and found your breakfast outside your door. Bacon, eggs, toast, and a bit of meat.
Snaji did give you more but Luffy stole some before you woke up.
You chow down and then dress up in your usual way.
"Island!!" Luffy yells.
"You poke your head through the door and shout, "I'll watch the ship!" Then close your door before any if them look at you.
Robin had given you a bunch of braille books that the crew didn't know about. About 20 really, and maybe even more.
You wrap the blanket around yourself as you hear the shouts of the crew get smaller and smaller.
You open a book and smell the old new pages. 'Never been opened?' You realize as you touch it.
What a day...

*Next day*

3rd
---
The crew is running around deck looking for you. They haven't seen you all day or when they came back yesterday.
Zoro was the first one to notice this which surprised the crew.
"Oi! Minna!" Luffy yelled from the guest room where you were sleeping at this point of time.
"Ekk! There's something sleeping in there!" Usopp screamed.
At the sound of his annoying cries you shift you position and put the pillow on top of you head. It was a failed attempt to block out the noise.
"Oi! Can't some people sleep in peace!" You yell as you lift your head up.
(For the sake of the story you have waist length hair and serious bed head)
They gasp at the sight and Robin just smiles.

Your pov
---
What? Why are they gasping. You really just wanna sleep. You read 17 of the 20 books yesterday before falling asleep.
You use your haki and look at all of them standing there looking at you. Shocked faces on each... except for Robin.
That could only mean one thing. You touch your head and you don't feel your hat on. You look around the room and see it on a desk...
Right next to your wrapings. You find yourself looking at only you favorite color tank top and your bossom.
You curse inwardly and you look back at the crew.
"Heh... Well did I tell you that I'm a girl?" They stared at you in shock.
"So is this gonna go on all day, cause I'm kinda hungry." You stand up from the bed and stretch.
Suddenly you find yourself standing in a pool of blood.
"Uhh..."
Sanji is on the ground bleeding to death. "A-ahhh!! Doctor! We need a doctor!" Chopper screamed until Robin reminded him that he was a doctor.
"Okay then... while Mr.Cook is out let me make some food for you!" You point to yourself. Beaming at the crew. Luffy was fine as long as you knew how to cook meat.
Next thing you know your sizzling some meat while you hear the others enjoying their food.
You finish the last bunch as Sanji comes in with some paper in his nose.
"Ah! Your awake now Mr.Cook! Come and eat! Great job Chopper." You pat you hand right beside you as you sit down while Chopper is doing his weird dance and throwing insults.
Luffy was about to steal a piece of meat from your plate untill you stab your knife a little to close for comfort to were Luffy's hand was going to be.
You turn and smile way to sweet. Your voice had venom laced in it.
"Lu dear..." Your hair covers your eyes. "Hai!" Luffy is now sweating bullets. "Hun... were you going to steal MY food?" You glare.
Luffy just smiles and shakes his head while taking Usopp's meat.
"Lu?" Nami asked you while tilting her head to the side.
"Hmm? Oh yeah!" You blush slightly. "I just wanted to give my captain a little nickname. I hope that's okay Luf?" Luffy looks at you. Nods. But keeps on staring.
It's like you read his mind.
You stood up fast and ran to get some water before he starts choking.
You made it in record time.
Sanji sat down beside you and was failing at flirting.
"Whoa hey this is pretty good!" Sanji said chewing on a piece of bacon.
You put your hand up to your chest and put on a fake shocked face. "You dare doubt me?!" The crew laughed and continued to eat.

OMG!!
You guys!!!
Your the most awesome people I havr never seen!!!
Over 100 reads!!
What do you do you do with your lives?
Anyways thank you!!!!!!
😘