The mad dash

It's been a few weeks, maybe even a few months. But it is official. I'm obsessed with Hamilton.
I tried so hard too.

How would you guys feel if I came out with another story?
I know I barely update this one, but would you guys read it?
It would be a Marvel and Percy Jackson crossover. Or maybe one that was just Percy Jackson and crossovers if you guys suggested it?

Cause I'm gonna be honest with y'all. I've already started both of them, but I dunno. It's like the moment that I post it I loose interest in them.

Just tell me if you guys would read them.

-

"Calm down Luffy!" Nami chided and shook her head when Luffy just wouldn't stop bouncing all over the place. His rubber body could apparently do much more than fight enemy's.

Zoro yawned and watched as Robin smiled in amusement at their bickering. "She always seem to find things amusing..." he thought faintly and the yawned again. The only reason that he hadn't gotten lost is because Nami would ever so often drag him from turning around. Which you think that anyone with any sense wouldn't do that but you would be wrong.

Chopper jumped down from Franky's shoulder and frowned which caught the crew's attention. "Did you guys hear that? I think someone is screaming!" Chopper said alarmed and raced forward.

Nami looked at Robin with a worried face before racing with the others down the corner and down the long hallways. Zoro felt a knot of dread place itself in hos stomach and he tried to push down the usual feeling.

(I'm feeling really empowered right now. I'm listening to First Burn and I'm just really feeling it.)

He shook his head and though of you being safe and sound. That seemed to calm him down slightly but he didn't really believe it himself. He drew his sword getting ready to fight anyone to get to you. He shook is head in surprise.

"What am I even thinking? She's just a friend..." He thought confused. He, again, shook his head and ran slightly faster without even realizing it. He passed Robin and she shook her head with a smile. Thought that small smile was tinged with slight worry.

_______

Ussopp faced the hallway where he and Y/n had come from and decided to use his last resort. "Red Snake Star!" Ussopp yelled and a pillar of red smoke shot its self down the long hallway. While Ussopp had shot Akiba sneaked up on him and hit him on the back of his head with the bottom of her scythe.

Her cape fluttered behind her as she landed back on the ground. "Hah~" She breathed out and wiped her brow with a cruel smile on her face. "If only you were't so lanky and tall. The I wouldn't have had to jump to reach the back of your head!" She giggled and Ussopp gritted his teeth.

"Super Smoke Star!" Ussopp bellowed and a thick blanket of smoke enveloped the area they were in. Ussopp pushed with all his strength and made a mad dash towards you. Picking you as gently as he could while still being fast.

"Ah! What is this?" Akiba questioned and trued to used the movement of her scythe to push away the smoke, but there only seems to be smoke upon smoke.

"Sorry about this Y/n." Ussopp muttered and hefted you over his shoulder.

_______

"Do you smell smoke?" Franky asked and lifted up his sunglasses to sniff the air.

"Duck!" Luffy laughed hitting the ground ans everyone else follows. No sooner than Luffy said that a red pillar of smoke flew over them and hit the corner that they had just turned.

"That was Long nose-sans!" Robin exclaimed actually surprised. Luffy looked back at the group that was getting up from the ground.

He grinned and fist pumped into the air. "That means we're getting close! I'm hopping for a fight!" Luffy grinned and Sanji sighed at his captain.

"Why are you always looking for a fight? Its either that or food." He sighed again and put another cigarette in his mouth, but he couldn't help the excited look in his eyes and the grin that was trying to make its way up to his face.

(I'm going to be honest with you guys. I haven't watched anime in the longest time. Especially One Piece. On other news, for this chapter I'm using a computer instead of my phone and I found out how to do emojis 😃👌)

Zoro smiled ready to cut things up and save the two remaining members of the crew. Ussopp was a very important friend to Zoro. But... Y/n might be more important. Maybe even a different way?

The group charged to the area from where the red powder had shot from. If Luffy was worried that his namaka were hurt he showed no sign of it. He had total faith in them. The guys that he took down were only goons so the both of the shouldn't have anybody else right?

We'll see...

It's 12:00 and I should really go to sleep but I'm not going to. Why? Because I want to destroy my pathetic life.

Ha

Help me