Say what?

It was dark and you have a huge lump on your head. The faint smell of metal lingers in the air and somehow you know it's blood. You feel something trickle down the side of your face and you reach up to touch it. It blood.

You look around suddenly which makes your head spin and you almost fall down. All around are members of your crew knocked out and bleeding. A creek of a door opens. You spin and face the bars of the dimly lit room. You can hear the loud thumps of old worn boots and water dripping off the ceiling of where ever you are.

"Your finally awake I see." The voice is gravely as though they need to take a drink of water and cough. "It took so long I was afraid you might be dead. That would be a shame after all I've done to try and find you pirates." The person bangs on the cell and makes it shake.

"What the heck man! I pretty sure I've never met you before!" Your eyes burn like someone is poured lava on them. This place is messing with your haki to much. You have to find a way to get everyone out or else. This guy doesn't seem to stable...

The real question is how in the heck did you get in this situation in the first place?! (Cliche am I right) You feel yourself slipping away and suddenly a flashback happens. (Cliche point +2)

~~~~~~~~~

YAY!  ANOTHER CHAPTER! I started working on this at like 12 which is really risky when your supposed to be sleeping and you share a hotel room with your parents. 

Thanks again peeps for reading this trash!!!!