Chapter 2

Avannah

I’m sitting here with Joseph. “So you wanna go on a date tonight?” Joseph asked.

“Sure.” I instantly think about how I planned a girls’ day with Keisha. “Great.” Joseph said.

He puts my legs on his lap. He begins massaging my feet. He moves up to my thigh and I instantly feel heat rise in me.

“Mmm…” I moaned. Joseph raises an eyebrow. Oh my gosh! I feel embarrassed now.

“Uh that wasn’t what you think.”

“It’s cool.” Joseph said. He laughs. “Wanna know what I think?” Joseph asked.

“Sure why not.”

“I think if that was something else, you’d be even more turned on.” Joseph said, Oh my gosh! Did he just read me? Weird. He smirks.

“I’m going to go get ready for tonight.” Joseph said. My first thought was to tell him “No stay we could get into some things.”

“Okay I’m going to get ready too.”

Later that night…

I slid on my dress which is pink dress and my light gray heels. Yes I showered before putting my clothes on.

Link to her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50261272

I apply eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I fix my hair; I decided to wear my hair in long flowing curls tonight.

As I fix my hair the door bell rings. “Coming.” I yelled. I give myself a once over in the mirror.

I head to answer the door. I open the door and its Joseph looking sexy as hell.

I instantly smile. I bit my bottom lip, damn I want him bad. I’ve always had feelings for him even before he left.

Joseph smirks. “You ready?” Joseph asked.

“Yeah just let me get my jacket and phone.” I go grab my white blazer and phone off the table. “Ready.”

We head out and I lock the door. My phone buzzes, signaling I got a text, it’s from Keisha and it reads: Bummer you blew off girls’ day. I know you and Joseph are going out have fun. I went to my appointment today and it turns out I am a month into my pregnancy. Khalil said he always wanted to start a family, I love him so much. We chose the ring too.

I reply back and it reads: I’m sorry we can reschedule it promise. We are going on a date. We will have fun. Aw I bet that baby is going to be spoiled. I hope I’m the maid of honor.

I send the text while in the car. “So where are we going?”

“I figured we’d go dancing and then have some dinner.” Joseph said while driving.

“Sounds good.” In less than forty minutes we arrive at the club. We get out the car and head inside.

“Just so you know I’m not good at dancing.”

“Chill with all that, I’ve seen you dance and I know your lying.” Joseph said.

Damn I hate how reads me. We arrive inside and head to the dance floor.

We danced for what like seemed like forever. We decide to take a break and head to a table.

We sit down. “So I see nothing has changed about you.” Joseph said.

“I could say the same about you.”

Joseph phone rings. He looks at the caller ID and frowns. “I gotta take this.” Joseph said.

He stands up . I’m sensing something is not right but decided to keep it to myself.

“Alright.”

He leaves and takes the call. I hope it’s an important call.

Vote......

Comment.....

Thank you :))