Chapter 3

Joseph

Avannah and I are having a great time that is until my phone rings. I look at the caller ID. I know this girl is not serious, I thought I made it clear to her that we are over. WTF!

“I gotta talk this.” I look at Avannah’s expression on her face. She must know something is up.

“Alright.” Avannah said.

I head to the bathroom where I can hear well. “Hello.”

“Hey babe.” Maria, my ex said.

I hiss my teeth. “Last I checked I’m not your babe. What do you want?”

“I want us to get back together. I feel so stupid for cheating on you.” Maria said.

She can’t be serious. Once a cheater always a cheater. As for me and her nah now going to be happen.

“Maria we’ve been done.”

“Oh so you’re with that girl I seen a picture of on your phone where you and her were all hugged up right.” Maria said.

I smile at the thought of Avannah.

“Maybe that is none of your business. Now if you don’t mind I gotta go and do me a favor lose my number cause we done and I meant that.”

“I Hate you and you guys deserve each other.” Marie said.

I don’t even respond to that I just simply hang up and let out a sigh. I delete her number from my phone. I don’t know why I sat there listening to her.

I walk out of the bathroom back to where Avannah is.

“Most of been an important call.” Avannah said.

“Yeah it was my job.” I lied. I cannot tell her because I don’t want there to be an agreement at least not right now.

“Oh okay.” Avannah said.

“You ready for dinner?”

Avannah stands up and we head out of the club. In less than twenty minutes we arrive to the place.

I take her up some stairs.

“Where are you taking me?” Avannah asks.

“Just relax I got this.”

“Okay.” Avannah said.

We get to the top. I cover her eyes before opening the door and we get to where dinner is set up.

I remove the blindfold and wait to see her expression.

“Oh my gosh! It’s beautiful.” Avannah said

“Only the best for you.” She hugs me.

“It’s romantic.” Avannah said.

We sit down and I pour drinks for us.

“I feel like we are over looking New York.” Avannah said.

“That is because we are on the rooftop of my apartment complex.”

“Aw that’s so romantic.” Avannah said.

I place my hand on top of her hand. She smiles as do I. We begin eating.

“So why did you leave anyways?” Avannah ask.

“I had gotten a job offer in North Carolina so I moved with my ex but I found out she cheated me and shit. I went to the place where the job was only to be disappointed. Turns out they were bullshitting so I didn’t get the job. The whole time I was away I thought about you and how I missed you and had to come back to see if you were feeling the same way.”

“Oh I thought about you too the whole time.” Avannah admitted.

I’ve always loved her and I realize that now. We finished eating and went to my apartment.

“Thanks for dinner.” Avannah said.

“No problem.”

She sits down on the couch. I picked us a movie to watch. I find the movie and put it in the DVD player.

“I’m happy for Keisha and Khalil.” Avannah said.

“Likewise.” The movie starts and I sit down on the couch next to Avannah.

I place her legs on the top of my lap. I rub her feet. I instantly move to her thighs. She bits her bottom lip.

“Mmm…” She moaned.

Damn she knew how to turn me on. I smirked and went closer to her. We were face to face. I wanted to kiss her so bad.

She suddenly kisses me which catches me off guard but I don’t stop her.

“I want you… I need you… take me.” Avannah said.

Shit you aint got to tell me twice. I lift her and carry her to my room. I put her down and kiss her. I pin her to the wall. Damn I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long ass time. 

Vote....

Comment...

Thank you :))