Chapter 14

I'm dedicating this to someone who has always been reading, commenting, voting for this story since part 1. It really makes my day when they comment, voted and read my story. Hope you enjoy this story.

Much Love,

Lovetowrite09

Khalil

I make my way down the aisle. i smile big. I love Keisha  so much. She walks out and she looks beautiful in her cream dress. I smile big as she reaches where I'm standing. 

"Friends and relatives we are come here today on the invitation of Keisha Jones and Khalil Ramsey to share in the joy of their wedding. This outward celebration that we shall see and hear, I believe is an expression of inner love and inner devotion they have in their hearts towards one another." The minster  said. 

"Who gives this women to be married this man?"  

"We do." Keisha's mom and dad said.  Her mom is stnading while saying this and her dad is beside her.

"And who gives this man to married to this women?" 

"We do." My mom and dad said while standing. 

To the bride and groom:

"The ceremony of marriage in which you come to be united is one the first and odlest cermonies in all of the world, celebrated in the beginning  in the presence of god himself. Marriage is a gift that gives ourselves totally to one another.  You may now say your vows." The minster  said.

Keisha begins hers first. 

"I love you with all my heart. I feel like you are my other half and without you I wouldn't be.  I've written a poem called True Love that I would like to share."

True Love gives nothing of itself

And takes nothing but itself

Love does not possess, nor will it be possessed 

For love is sufficient unto love

Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself 

To awaken at dawn with a winged and to give 

Thanks for another day of loving 

To rest at noon and mediate upon love's ecstasy,

To return home at evening with Gratitude 

And to sleep with a prayer for my beloved 

In your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

I smile and procceeded to do my vows.

"I love you so much with all my heart. You are my heart, best friend, other half, and lover. I hope we have a good life together." 

We repeat what he says and place the rings on each others fingers.