Chapter 7

Strong content fair warning:

Avannah

Joseph and I are sitting on the couch watching a movie.

“Madea is crazy.” Joseph said laughing

“That she definitely is.” I laughed as well.

“I gotta tell you something.” Joseph said.

I hope it’s not anything bad.

“You know the other night on our date?” Joseph asked.

“Yeah why?”

“I got a call from my ex Marie.” Joseph said.

WTF! Oh hell Nah.

“Oh and?”

“And I just wanted you to know. I don’t like keeping things from you.” Joseph said.

“It’s cool and I don’t even wanna know.”

“Are you sure?” Joseph asked.

“Yeah besides we’re together and that is all that matters not the past.”

I check my phone for missed messages; I instantly see a message from Keisha. I opened it.

“Aw.” I happened to say aloud.

“What’s up?” Joseph asked.

I showed him the picture.

“Oh snap the baby looks like its growing.” Joseph said.

“Yeah Keisha is two months along.”

“Word they really love each other.” Joseph said.

“Yeah they do even though they’ve been through their ups and downs.”

“Must be nice to be in love like that.” Joseph said.

My heart skips a beat hearing him say that.

“I love you.” Joseph said.

What did he just say? Oh my gosh! I was hoping I would say it first but it’s all goods.

“I love you too.”

He lifts me off the couch and carries me to the room.

“Que Te amo y me coge.” Joseph said putting me down.

I understood that and it was turning me on even more. He’s part Spanish so he likes to talk dirty in Spanish sometimes. I learned a little bit of Spanish.

“Te amo tambein y si mala vete a la mierde bebe tan bueno.”  (Translation: I love you too and yes I’ll fuck you so good baby.)

We kissed. I took off my shirt and pants as did he. He placed me on the bed and leaned on top of me.

He removed my bra and begins sucking on my neck and breasts. I removed my underwear and he slid his fingers in me.

“Joseph…” I moaned out.

His fingers were running up in me and I couldn’t help but get lost. He aint even done anything yet.

He kissed my neck and pulled his hand out. I ran my hands up and down his back.

He turned me vertically the bed and ripped the comforter off. He was on his knees, his member sticking itself in my direction and I laughed.

“Open your legs and get ready for this I’m about to give you.” He demanded.

I did just that. He licked his lips. His member hit my insides, I was use to it but I still wanted to scream.

I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip, arching my back and gripping the bed.

He leaned down sucking on my neck, grabbing one of my breasts while he was pounding away in me fiercely without mercy.

The head board hit the wall and it was loud as shit.

“Damn… fuck” he hissed out as I squeezed tighter.

“Uh… faster… deeper… aw… shit… aw” I moaned out.

We went at many positions.

“Damn.” He stroked my back for a second.

I was about to drift off to sleep but he was against it.

For the rest of the night we went at it and I came like my life depended on it.

“Amo questo pussy.” He let out. He rolled off me and went to sleep.

I found it kind of sexy when he talks Spanish. I dragged a pillow in between my legs. Hopefully by now I’m use to this feeling.

I love him so much. I kissed his forehead and drifted off to sleep.

Vote.....

Comment.....

Thank you :)))