Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I was sick all week but I'll be sure to make up for it. Hope you readers are enjoying my story.

Much Love,

Lovetowrite09

Keisha

I invited Morgan to be apart of the wedding. We are at the bridal shop picking out the dresses. Our wedding colors are purple, cream and blue.

"I'm going to try on a dress to choose from." Avannah said.

"I think I am going to do the same." Morgan said.

They chose the dresses to try on. Morgan chose a purple one and Avannah chose a blue one. They go and try on the dresses.

I chose a cream dress and went to try it on.

I look in the mirror at the dress. The bridal store owner comes over.

"That dress looks good on you." she said.

"Yeah it does." Avannah said in agreement.

"I agree with them." Morgan said.

I had to admit the dress was fly. Its cream, long and flowing length, strapless with the back out. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I was feeling this dress.

"I can do our makeup on the day of the wedding." Morgan said.

"Sounds good to me." Avannah said.

"Okay great."

I glance over at the dress Avannah had on. It's purple, long length and sleeveless with a shawl.

"I like the dress you chose Avannah."

"I like it too." Morgan said in agreement also checking out the dress.

"Me too." Avannah said modeling the dress.

I laugh at my girl Avannah. She is crazy but I love my bestie.

I glance over at Morgan dress it's blue, long length with a wrap around shawl.

"I like it."

"Me too." Avannah said in agreement also checking out the dress.

"I take it you ladies found the dresses you are looking for." she said.

"Yeah we have."

We also got shoes as well. I payed for the dresses and we head out.

"I met someone and he is cute." Morgan said.

"Aw that is so nice Morgie."

"Yeah it is." Avannah said.

"I met him while I was working out. I can't stop thinking about him." Morgan said.

"Aw love at first sight." Avannah said.

"I wouldn't call it all that." Morgan said.

"Shoot I would."

"Whatever." Morgan said.

We all head our separate ways. I'm so happy for Morgie, she deserves it after what she told me went down with her last man.