Chapter 12

Hope you readers are enjoying this story. Be sure to check out my new story called Second Chance at Love as well. I hope you guys enjoy that story too. Anyways Enjoy.

Much Love,

Lovetowrite09

[One Week later]

Keisha 

I'm getting married in less than two hours. It's finally happening, I am so excited. I am at the salon getting my hair done along with Morgan and Avannah.  I'm nervous about it. I look at myself in the mirror when finished. My hair is in a bridal updo with side bangs that are curly.  I glance over at Morgan and Avannah. Avannah's hair is poofy type style. Morgan's hair is in an updo. I had to admit we are looking good with our hair done.

"I'm loving our new hairdos." 

"Likewise." Avannah said. 

"Agreeable." Morgan said.

We pay and leave out the salon. We arrive at the church We head inside to a private room. 

"I'm going to hook us up according to our dresses." Morgan said.

Morgan pulls out her makeup kit. She does me first. She applies the finishing touches and I look in the mirror. Wow Morgan did her thing. I look beautiful. 

"Wow now that is beautiful work." Avannah said.

"Thank you. Now it's your turn Avannah." Morgan said. 

She does Avannah now. She finishes the final touches to her makeup. Avannah looks in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh! Girl you work wonders. You should be a makeup artist." Avannah said. 

"You really think so?" Morgan asked

"Yeah girl." Avannah said

Morgan applies makeup on herself. My mom, Khalil's mom, and Avannah's mom comes in the room. 

"Aw look at you girls. You all look stunning with that makeup." My mom said

"This is my friend Morgan, she did our makeup." I introduced Morgan to them.

They hugged Morgan. 

"Nice to meet you." Khalil's mom, my mom, and Avannah's mom said

'Nice to meet you all too. I appericate that you all like my work." Morgan said

'No problem honey." Khalil's mom said.

"Well you girls better get ready, we've got a wedding to attend." My mom said

We go and change. I'm so happy I'm finally getting married. I love Khalil and I'm happy we are together and I'm ready to become married to him. 

Vote.......

Comment.....

Thank you :))