Chapter one

Hey guys I decided to make a sequel of Greysons Claim of their daughter Lilly and who gets claimed by Matthew Lorenzo. As soon as Lilly had walked threw into Matthew Lorenzo office she is taken away by him and Lorenzo always gets what he wants and no one can ever say no to him.

Chapter one

Lilly

"Mum dad I'm leaving". I shouted as I quickly ran out of the front door. "Do you need a lift"? My dad asked before I stepped foot out of the door. "No thanks daddy". I quickly said as I didn't want to be late for my job interview.

"Miss Drew Mr Lorenzo is ready to see you." I just made it for my 10:00 appointment with mr Lorenzo and if I wasn't on time I would of have been dead. "He is on the 35th floor I will take you there". The blond lady behind the office spoke.

For some reason I was sweaty. I was anxious. "Lorenzo". His last name sounded hot. We finally made it down to his office as the door opened my heart was pounding.

"Miss Drew". "I'll leave her to your sir". Blonde spoke as she walked off. "Matthew Lorenzo". Shit he was hot but I couldn't think of him that way. "Lilly Drew". I told him. "Lilly". His name spoke out of his mouth.

"You have the job Miss Drew." Thank god the meeting was over and that I was finally able to get out of his office. "Thank you sir". I spoke as I got up. "Your Matthew to me." His husky voice spoke. I should really get going I told him. " You will be living with me". "Wait what?" "Sir I mean Matthew what do you mean" ?

"You are mine mia bella and only mine". His hands wrapped around my waist as he pushed me up against the desk. Shit I was dead and not after I had just gotten a job with the most feared billionaire great.

"I tried to get out of his hold but he was strong". "No please let me go". I cried as soon as I tried to get of his desk he only held me tighter". "Lilly shhhhhh do I have to tell you twice"? His dark brown eyes were staring into mine". "You are mine and only mine your never leaving me not now not ever".He said as I tried to pay attention to him but I couldn't pay station to him and next thing I know is that I passed out.