Chapter nine

Lilly
I had woken up the next morning to my phone ringing. I looked up to see that my brothers were pissed and that I was in trouble. I had 20 missed calls and text messages and I knew that my dad wouldn't be happy either.

"Hello". I picked up the phone. "Where the fuck are you Lilly".? Shit it was Trent. "I'm at Matthews house". I told him. "If that fucker hurts you". His voice was angry. Just as I was about to speak Matthew had came into the room looking pissed. "Who is is"? Matthews voice was angry. "Look Trent I have to go". I told him and quickly hanged up.

"Your brother"? Matthew was pissed. "I'm okay". I told him. "Today I'm going to show you who you belong to". Matthew said as he leaned over to the edge of the bed and pushed me over laying down.

"Matthew please"? I cried. "I love you but not just yet". Princess as I have said over a hundred time your mine and I will take what is mine". He said as he started to undo his shirt and let me tell you his abs were sexy. "Baby from now on your mine". He said and we started to make out".

A few hours later
We were both panting on the bed. Matthew was laying next to me. I couldn't help but feel on how amazing he was. His gorgeous body and the way on he was so sexy I didn't want to leave him. "Let's go eat kitten". He said as he picked me up from.

"Can we go and visit my family after eating". I asked Matthew as he started to feed me. My father was okay from the plane crash and was able to make a quick recovery as the plane was only small. "Mmmmm". Mathew mumbled as he started to play with my hair. "Yes he said". "Thank you". I said as I kissed him on the lips.

Next thing I know was that I heard a cough from behind us and I turned around to see who was standing there. Matthews brother.

Hey guys so sorry for the slow updates. Updates will be slow for now as I am also currently working on another story now also. If you enjoy reading make sure to go and check out my other stories to. My other stories also need editing guys but not sure on when that will be done. Happy reading.