Chapter two

Lilly
"She is mine". I heard a voice yell as I had suddenly woken up. "The fuck she isn't she is my daughter". Shit what the fuck is happening. I woke up to find myself that I was in a king bed and in a mansion of a room which wasn't mine. Matthew shit and my father. I opened up the bedroom door and tried to find my way inside the house to find that my father and Matthew were standing at the bottom of the staircase looking pissed.

"She is staying here". Matthew spoke. "She is coming home". Dad was fuming. "Matthew daddy". I quickly spoke. "Lilly". My dad whispered. "Bella". Matthew spoke which made my dad mumble. "Let me stay with him". "WHAT"? My dad yelled. Not hat I have any other choice but I have no idea on what Matthew would do and his intentions of doing anything so I no choice but to stay.

"Fine but if he hurts you he is dead". My father came up to me and kissed me and gave Matthew one last glare before he walked out. "Sorry Lilly you must be hungry". His deep blue eyes stared into mine. Omg I've been kidnaped and he thinks that I'm thinking of food? " I'm not hungry". I stared right into his eyes as his body starts to shake. "You will". He said walking into the kitchen to start preparing some things.

After a nice encounter of Matthew forcing me to eat and I tried to keep on telling him that I wasn't hungry. I was lucky that he didn't lock me up in his room so I decided to stay quiet in the family room and wait for Matthew to come back. I scanned threw the tv which was boring but then I was lucky enough that I had remembered that I had my phone in my pocket.

"Hey". I looked up to see a guy that looked like Matthew but there were some features that looked different to his. " I'm Mike". "He said". "Lilly". I told him. So your my older brothers lover. "Wait your his younger brother?"  I asked shocked. "Yeah".

We were both on the couch just chatting about random things but that didn't last for long until Matthew got back and dragged me back up to his room. " How was my brother"? He looked pissed. "Friends". I told him. " your not allowed to be around any other male but me". He said as he pushed me onto the bed and dragged me inside the covers.