Chapter five

"Who was he"? After a 10 minute of a drive from the school to Matthews house we were back at his place. "WHO WAS HE LILLY"? Matthew shouted as he stepped outside of the car. "My childhood best friend." I told him. "I'm sorry princess but you are getting your punishment. "Wait Matthew what do you mean my punishment"? Shit I was scared I was scared on what he might do to me. I looked over to him to see the looks of kills in his eyes saying that he was ready to kill Mike but I wouldn't let that happen to him.

" Get on the bed". Matthew said as he had dropped me onto my feet and locked the door behind me. " Strip". He demanded. " Wait Matthew please I'm sorry I won't ever let that happen ever again". "I'm so sorry Lilly but everyone has to know that your mine and only mine". He said as he started to take off his top. Why me why the hell am I in this mess and how the hell did it happen. I wanted to cry but I couldn't i didn't want to make him more angry then he already was .

"I promise you Lilly I will kill any fucking man who thinks that they can have you you body belongs to me and only me". I was laying naked on his bed and next thing that he did shock me. He came right inside on me and I wasn't able to control him any longer.

4 hours later
My heart was pounding Matthew was laying next to me. I didn't want my first time to be so rough with a man that I didn't hardly know. "You hungry princess"? Matthew said as he grabbed his shirt off the floor and walked towards the bedroom door. I looked over to the clock and it was already 12:00. "Um yeah". I told him. "Good". He said as he grabbed me by my hand and walked downstairs to where the food that was sitting inside the fridge.

"I guess that's it for me and school for now I don't want Matthew to get pissed to so I decided to not tell him for now. He heated up a bowl of spaghetti but I was too tired to eat and all I was thinking about was sleep and how to make Matthew for him to trust me.

Shit my parents.I can't let him keep him away from my parents too. I noticed that I was sitting on his lap and that I knew that he wasn't going to let me go any time soon. " I'm going to go and see my parents tomorrow". "Will discuss  this in the morning but please eat for now"? He said and grabbed my fork full of spaghetti as I took another bite of my pasta.