Chapter fifteen

Hey guys I have decided to keep this story as you guys want me to. I will be sticking to short chapters for now as I'm not really sure about the editing process as it will be way to long to do so it may not happen. If you guys want a new series instead as soon as this one is finished make sure to comment and let me know.

Hope you guys enjoy...

Lilly
I was six months pregnant yep six months. With Mathew being the possessive control freak he has always been hasn't let his eyes off of me ever since I did that prank on him going months ago.

Sitting on our bed eating ice cream as it was on the baby's bump I couldn't even walk as my feet were already so sore. Just as I put the tub of ice cream down on the bed side table the door had unlocked and I knew that it was Matthew.

"Matty". I squealed as I jumped and quickly got up as he entered the room. "How are my babies"? He said as he gave me a possessive kiss. "Good but hungry". "You just ate a whole tub of ice cream just now didn't you." He said as he looked over to the bed side table. "Yep". I said as I put my arms around him.

"We're going to dinner tonight". He said as he started to kiss me all over my body. "But why I don't want to". I cried. "Baby I also don't want to go but we have no choice it's for my mother". "Okay fine let me go and get ready." I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Omg its so cute". I squealed as Matthews Mum had just passed me both a pink and a blue jumper which was just too adorable to look at. "Do you know the gender Lilly?" She asked as she grabbed my tea from the kitchen. " I want for it to be a surprise". I told her as I smiled at her. Oh well then. She smiled as she had sipped onto her cup of tea.

"Where is Matthew".? I asked as I was starting to get worried that he was gone for too long. "He is in the office with his father do you know where it"? She replied as I said a quick yes as I quickly went upstairs to find him.

"The deal is of father I won't let you". I headed Matthews voice all of a sudden. "No Matthew". I headed than his father spoke. What were they? I chanted to myself so the couldn't hear as the door was halfway open. "I won't let you go near her father although what his happened".

Matthew said as I completely froze in shock. "Son". His father spoke. "He killed my brother". What the fuck. I shouted as I knew that I was completely dead as I opened up my big mouth and within seconds Matthew was standing right in front of me looking scared .