Chapter three

Lilly
I had woken up the next morning to find that Matthew wasn't next to me in bed. As soon as I stood out of bed the smell of food had hit my nose which must of meant that he was in the kitchen.

I found that I had not clothes on but there was a t shirt on the night stand so I had quickly grabbed that and I made my way downstairs. "Good morning princess." Mathew said as he had just put out the bacon onto my plate. "Good morning". I told him. God he was so hot but I couldn't think of him like that. "I couldn't stop staring at him until I realised that he was staring at me". Food is ready. He said as I quickly took a bit of my bacon which was so good". "This body is yours Lilly." He said as he made me choke as he quickly grabbed me a glass of orange juice.

"Go and wash up and meet me in my office." Matthew said as he picked me up of the kitchen stool and took me back to the bedroom. I had quickly locked the door as he left and had jumped into the shower. "Shit I forgot about school." There is no way know that Matthew is going to let me go out of his sight but all I need is a couple of weeks to finish and then I would be free.

After I washed up I made my way looking for his office which was just around the corner from his bedroom and I quickly walked in. "Just do what your told". Matthew said and hang the phone up. "Lilly". He said as looked straight up at me. "Come". He said as he grabbed my hand as I sat on his lap. "Mine". He said as he had all of a sudden started a heated make out session. "Say Your mine". He said as his hands dragged along my body. "I'm yours". I told him.

"I will kill any fucking man who thinks that they can have you your mine Lilly." He said but then his phone rang. "WHAT". He shouted which made me jump as he rubbed my back". "Okay". He said as he hang up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you".  "It's okay". I told him.

Then I forget that I had to ask him about school. " Matthew I have to go to school on Monday". As soon as I told him his eyes looked up to me which defiantly meant that is was a no.