Chapter thirteen

Lilly
"WHAT"? Matthews voice boomed after the nurse had spoke. As soon as the nurse was about to speak I quickly went into the bathroom having the urge to throw up.

"Baby". Matthews frantic voice whispered into my ears as he rubbed my back. "That explains why my period is late". "Want to take a pregnancy test"? The nurses asked as she was about to pass me one. "Yes". I told her.

I quickly shut the door before Matthew was about to come in as I heard him curse about something under his breath. "Lilly". Matthew had banged onto the door. "Coming". I shouted.

I quickly opened up the door to find the nurse waiting in my room. "Positive". She said as she smiled. "Your free to go just make sure you do your regular check ups for the baby." As the nurse said that Matthew had picked me up bridal style and that he started to kiss me all over.

"If you leave me your dead understand"? His voice sounded worried". "Yes". I told him. "Good". He said as he gave me another kiss on the lips.

"YOUR WHAT"? My dads voice boomed threw out the house. Matthew tried his best to keep his anger in but that would help out at all. "Sis come here". "My brothers spoke". "She stays with me". Matthew yelled as he had his hands into fists. "Guys Relax". My mum spoke. "Let's go". Matthew said as he grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the house besides my father and brothers shouting from behind.

Hey guys I'm really thinking of discontinuing this series and working on mafia claim series. If you guys want me to continue let me know down in the comments. I know that my chapters are short but I prefer for them to be a bit shorter with more chapters. (Also there will be slow updates for now but hopefully not for long.)

Anyway guys happy reading and let's try to get up to 700 followers.