Chapter ten

Matthew POV
I looked over at Lilly who was mine and only mine to see my brother looking at what is mine. "What do you want brother". I was pissed because he was staring at what was mine. "Relax bro can't I visit my brother one in a while"? He said looking up at me. I noticed that Lilly was shifting on my lap but with me being tight around her waist I wasn't planning on letting her go.

My phone just had to ring at the perfect time as my brother had gone into the kitchen to grab food. "What"? I snapped on the phone. " I will be there in 5". I answered back to see Lilly looking up at me. "Do I trust my brother to look after my girl"? I said as I gave Lilly a kiss on the lips.

"Relax bro I know that she is yours". Good I told him. " I'll be back in a couple of hours. " I told Lilly as I really didn't want to leave her alone with by brother but I had work to do.

Lilly
I was with Mike the entire afternoon but during the week I would be able to go and visit my family. I was sitting down watching tv as my stomach started to grumble and Mike looked up at me. "Want to order some pizza"? He said as he took out his phone. "Yes please"? I told him.

After we had finished eating our pizza Matthew had walked back into the room. "How's my princess". He said as he picked me up from the couch and kissed me on the lips. "Good we just had pizza". I told him. "Good". Matthew spoke as he held me into a death grip. "I'll be taking my girl now". Matthew said as he looked over to Mike.

"Can I go shopping tomorrow"? I asked Matthew as he was currently cuddling me. "Okay princess". He said as i squealed and kissed him. "I'm going with my mum though I promised her". I told him. "At least bring a few of my body guard with you other wise no shopping he said.

"Okay okay". I told him. "Get some sleep baby". He said as he turned off the bed side table light.

"How about this one"? My mum kept on bothering me to buy me a dress as she wants me and Matthew to have a dinner at home next week but knowing Matthew I can't promise her. "Fine". I mumbled but this is the last dress. I told her.

I went into the change rooms in forever twenty one and put on a lacy black dress in which I knew that Mathew would be disapproving of. Just as I opened my curtin I couldn't believe who I saw standing in front of me. I thought for a second that it was Matthew but it was Mike who standing there.

How the hell did he know where I was and the hell what I was doing.
"Ciara". He spoke as he just stood there.