Chapter fourteen

Lilly
Matthew has been hanging over me ever since we had left the hospital and he is really starting to piss me of. Even if I was to leave him for a second he would start to lose his shit. Right now we were both up in his office doing work as he was mumbling words underneath his breath as he held me tightly in his arms.

"Baby please let me go"? I cried as Matthew was typing away not letting me go. "Kitten I swear if you move one more time". Just as he was about to speak he cursed saying something without me hearing as it was my chance to escape as he had quickly let go of me for a split second.

"LILLY FUCKING GREYSON". Shit I was dead. I made Matthew pissed. I thought of going back to him but now I'm going to have a play with him. "LILLY". He shouted again. Shit shit shit. I chanted not knowing on what I was going to do but then I remembered that there was a secret cabinet around here as I opened up a small door with nothing in it I quickly went inside hoping I make Matthew even more panicked.

"I want guards around the entire house and search for her NOW". Matthews voice boomed threw out he kitchen as I started to slightly giggle. As I slightly opened up the door in front of me I saw Matthew heading over to a glass cabinet and that he pulled out an alcohol bottle. Shit. I had quickly get out so he doesn't start drinking because of me.

"Matthew stop". I told him as I saw him jump as he quickly put the stuff down. "Lilly you are fucking dead". Matthew said as he was really really angry. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to". Want to fucking explain why you ran away from me". He said as he grabbed my wrist. "Relax I was just playing hide and seek baby".

As I said that Matthew forced a kiss and which I did kiss him back. "Baby you are in so much trouble." He said as I giggled. "Game on baby". Matthew said as I was confused on what he meant. "Wait what do you mean" I frantically said as he started to laugh.

Hey guys I know that this chapter isn't the best but I thought that I would give you an update again I'm really sorry guys for the long update any ideas for the next chapter let me know.