Chapter six

Authors notes
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Updates are a bit slow for now but I promise I will try to update more often anyway guys happy reading .

Soon as I wasn't able to leave Matthew had put guards around me and with his controlling and possessiveness of him always around me there is no way that I am able to leave from him.

I was stuck in his room watching Netflix which I was thankful for for the whole day the only time I was able to leave his room was when the maid had food prepared other than that I was pretty much locked up in here. I haven't seen Matthew since this morning and I am thankful to have a bit of piece and quiet to myself.

"Lilly". Matthew said as he walked threw the door just after midnight". "Sleep." He demanded. "But I'm not." I wasn't able to finish as his hold on me got tighter and he pushed me underneath him on the bed as he started to kiss all over me.

"We're getting married". He spoke as I just stared at him with my wide eyes. "No I can't I'm not ready". "Lilly you are mine and only mine you will marry me". He said as he picked me up from the bed and had put me on his lap. "Matthew please I can't just not yet"? I began to cry as he rubbed my back in circles.

"Lilly you can and you will you don't want to make me angry right now so please just go to bed and will talk about this in the morning"? There is no way that I'm going to marry him. I quickly went underneath the blankets with Matthew right next to me and the only thing I could think of was a way to leave him and him saying for me to marry him. There is no way that I'm going to marry him. I felt his hot breath on me before I went to sleep.