◇ chapter one

If u didn't already know they are about 16-18 in this even tho they are gonna film second season of st

**Finn's pov**

We are starting to film the second season of stranger things in a few days. That means that i will see my friends (the cast) and of course i will see millie.

I cant wait to see her again. Her brown eyes and beautiful face and that smile and hear her laugh. Nick and i just came from the airport to our hotel.

I'm really tired from the flight. I start to unpack my things from my suitcase till i hear that i got a text.
Its from millie in our groupchat.

Millie : where are u guys? I just came to my hotel room.

Then sadie texts too. We have already met sadie before.

She is really nice and understands our humor really well. Its Ike we have known her longer than we actually have.

Sadie : i cant wait to see you again millie !

Caleb : im still at the airport. But it wont take long from here to my hotel.

Noah : hi y'all! Im already eating dinner. My flight came earlier.

Gaten : heyy! Im waiting my stuff to come so still at the airport too.

Finn : millie i heard from paige that we are in the same hotel. Whats your room number ?

Millie : seriously ?! We are in the same hotel!! our room number is 118.

Finn : mine and nicks is 120. So theres only a bit space between us.

Millie : can i come visit u later ?

Finn : umm sure.

Millie : yaay thats great.

I put my phone away. I have no idea how I look. I try to find mirror from the room. Found it.

I look up in the mirror on how my hair looks. I ended up fixing it about 20 minutes.

" finn, theres someone in the door " nick yells from his room. Its probably millie.
Its definiletly Millie I can't wait to see her.

I open the door and its millie. Such a suprise.
Theres a big smile on her face. She looks at me with her pretty eyes.
I lose sense of time.

" Finnie ! " millie says and laughs.
" Oh hey millie i thought that u would came much later but come in " i say at her with a smile.

Millie starts talking about sadie and the other cast members and i tell jokes and she laughts. She is so pretty.

-

" umm finn ? " millie asks.
What could she be asking.
" Yeah millie? " i ask.

" i forget to ask you if you are coming calebs sleep over toning at 7 am ? "
She asks me. Of course i will go.

" yes i will probably come if you are coming. " i say.
I see millie blushing a bit. She is so cute.

**millie's pov**

I see a smirk on his face. I smile and say : " thats great ! But i think i need to go now. See you later finnie. "

" oh okay i will walk u out. " finn says.
We walk to the door and i say bye at finn and start walking towards my room with smiling.

-

I was with finn going to calebs room. His hotel was pretty far from ours so paige took us here.

I cant wait to see everyone its been months since we all hang out.

Caleb comes and opens the door and i see sadie, noah and gaten.

Me and finn come to the room and we talk a while and then gaten says : " who agrees to play truth or dare ? "

Everyone agrees with gaten.
I look at finn next to caleb and i smile at thim. He smiles and his face turns into a light shade of red.

**sadie's pov**

" i want to start! Finn truth or dare ? "
I say. I hope he says dare cause i have a good dare to him. I see millie staring at finn.

" i will take dare. Dares are always more interesting. "
Finn says. I smile at finn and millie.
" finn i dare you to kiss millie "
i say.

Finn blushes and millie look nervous.
" finn like you said dares are always more interesting than truths "
caleb says. Everyone else than millie and finn laughs.

**finn's pov**

I look at millie and she looks really nervous and our eyes meet.

It cant be so bad because i have kissed her in stranger things 1 but it was mike and eleven not me and millie.

I ask Sadie :" what kinda kiss should it be and where ? " i got more nervous. Sadie has a smirk on her face. I dont think this is gonna be as easy as i thought.

" in millies lips and long. What do u think caleb, gaten and noah " she says. No one disagrees with sadie.

I got up and sit next to millie and i look at her and our eyes meet again.
I hear gaten saying something like :

"Oh shit he is actually gonna do it. " to noah. I whisper at millie fast and that no one else can hear if its fine for her and she says what else can we do.

I put my hand on millies waist and pull myself closer. Our lips meet and it feels amazing.

At first millie was nervous but now she just goes with it.
I feel millies hands on my neck.
I have my eyes closed and probably millies eyes are too.

Either of us doesnt pull away. I feels really really great. We are still kissing and millie seems to enjoy it cause it doesnt look like she has any ideas to pull away from me.

I hear sadie :" omg!! They started making out !! They arent pulling away "
I hear caleb :
" damn finn. "
and then noah :
" hey love birds pull away already. "

" get a room you two ! "
gaten yells from the back of the room next to noah.

I wouldnt really want to stop but i pull away anyway.

I see millies face and its really red from blushing and she is catching her breath. She slightly smiles at me. I smile back.

Does millie have feelings for me or did she just do it for the dare? I dont think sadie dared me to something this passionate.

And did millie even like that? I hope she did.

I catch my breath finally. Everyones jawns are open and they stare at us.
I look at everyone and they all smirk at millie and me.

" what ? " i ask even thought i know why they stare at us.

-

A/N : so this is the first ch. Hope u liked it. Was that too much for 1 ch