Chapter fifteen

-two hours before the accident-

**Finn's pov**

Last night.. wow. Wouldn't have thought it would feel like that with Millie. It was so different than with other girls. I love her. She is sleeping next to me. She is so pretty, she looks so calm and relaxed when she sleeps. Her hair is all messy. I pull the covers better on Millie, half of her upper body was showing.

Its still pretty dark outside, I realize when I look out of the side window at the end of the long, big room. I go closer to Millie and kiss her forehead. I whisper :"I love you" on her ear and smile at her even though she is still asleep.

I get up from the bed and I see mine and Millie's all clothes on the floor. We didn't really care about them last night.. probably cause we didn't even care to wear them. I try to find my yesterdays jeans and my sweater from somewhere under Millie's clothes. I finally found them and I place them on my side of the bed. I get to the shower

-

-1 hour and 40 minutes before the accident-

I get out from the shower and I see Millie talking to someone. She is blushing. Who.. who the fuck? I get out from the bathroom with a towel on my hips. fuuuuck, its nick. I'm not getting out of this.

Millie notices me and lends me a big smile with her teeth showing. "I see, that u two.. how was it, Finn?" I fucking knew he would ask that. Nick smirks at me and I answer :"fuck you nick" and give him a death glare. He leaves the room with his hands up like he would be getting arrested. I roll my eyes to him.

"could you give... my underwear, Finn" Millie clears her throat in the middle of the sentence. " yeah, ofc" I answer. I take her clothes from the floor and hand them to her. She takes them and dresses. Millie gets up and dresses up the rest of the clothes as I do the same. After I dressed up, I don't really need to do anything so I'm just waiting for Millie to get ready.

-40 minutes before the accident-

After Millie is ready for the day I open the hotels room for her and say goodbye to nick and he hopes that we have a great day, I hope he has a great day too. Whatever he is even doing everyday. Seriously I never asked what he has been doing, when he is not in the hotel....looking after me.

Millie turns to me and gives me a really nice kiss. I kiss back of course, how wouldn't I. we see how Paige is coming towards us. Millie glares at me with a :" we are fucking screwed." When Paige notices us, I hope she wouldn't but what can I do.

She raises both of her eyebrows. I check what Millie looks like and she bites her lower lip. "weren't you suppose to be staying at Sadie's ?" she smirks first at Millie and then she turns to stare at me.

I just love  how I always get into these kinda situations with Millie. Like they are as great  as nicks jokes, no, matt's jokes. I think, sarcastically.

Millie smiles at Paige awkwardly. "whatever, you don't need to say anything you lovebirds" Paige signs. Millie breaks into a smile and looks like she was going to say something to Paige but she says :"take my keys, you have spend quite a lot of money for taxes"  as Millie catches the keys that Paige throw at her. We both crack to a laugh when Paige walk away from us.

That was the smoothest thing someone has ever done, when someone lied.

I land my hand on Millie shoulder and I hug her like that as we walk to the car.

**Millie's pov**

"do you want to drive?" Finn asks.

"are you asking because you want to drive?" I ask while smiling at Finn. He smirks at me so that's a yes. Its such a beautiful day. And really warm.

"okay lets do it like you drive to Starbucks and I drive to the studio?" Finn asks.

"we are going to Starbucks?" I ask while laughing.

"oh miss perfect, don't you want to?" Finn jokes.

"yes off I want to go, i was just surprised how well u know me."

I'm driving to Starbucks and we are talking in the car.

"you are pretty good at this" Finn compliments.

"I wish you are too, hopefully Mr. brown."

Finn looks surprised but then replies :"my last name is better for you"

I laugh at him, he is so cute when he flirts and jokes at the same time. "well then, I'm Mrs. wolfhard."

"that's what people call my mother" Finn jokes and I laugh. "omg Finn, that was really good"

"I know right" he smirks.

We arrive to Starbucks finally. Waited this since I was last time here. Finn orders us our coffees while I was in the bathroom. He hands me mine. He smirks.

What did he do? I look at the coffee and its the same as my usual so? I read the name that's suppose to say Millie. "mrs. wolfhard" omg Finn, I love him so much.

"happy now?" Finn laughs while he shows his coffee its says :" Mr. brown"

"I literally can't Finn, how do you make these up" I burst into a loud laugh. "okay but like lets go now" Finn says as he tools my arm and walks towards paiges car.

"you can drink your coffee while I'm being the best driver that you will ever have" I laugh at him. We sit to the car and we put our coffees down.

"you aren't bad Mr brown" I say. Finn turns towards me and smiles. I smile back at him. I love him so much. "thank you, for a weird compliment"

"its my pleasure" I say while I drink my coffee.

"Millie, I really lov-

A/N: end of this chapter. Updating when I update.