◇ Chapter seventeen

-few hours after-

**Noah's pov**

I have never seen anything this scary in real life. That life could actually do this to you, to Finn and Millie. I think, while I stare at the beds where Millie and Finn lays in many weird different machines.

Both of them are covered in deep, bad wounds. I'm so thankful that they are both alive.

Their lips have fade into a pale color just like their faces. They look so calm. Sleeping, they just sleep.

Sadie has been dead worried about them, everyone of us have been. She is just brave enough to show her emotions, we aren't. Sadly.

Its not socially acceptable to guys cry but we still did, cause we don't care about stupid "rules". We cry, when we want to. We show emotion. Its natural.

I sit on Finns bed. White sheets, stereotypical hospital need. He has a thing that helps him to breath, Millie has it too. I hold his hand, he doesn't seem to react to it in anyway. He haven't reacted to anything.

They are literally in coma. The doctors don't know when or will they even wake up. But they said they could be hearing us talking to them. Or like feeling our touch even if they don't react to it. I can't help but believe that they are going to wake up soon. They need to.

There is flowers all over the room bring by Paige and nick and from the duffer brothers.

Finn has little wounds all over his face but you can still see his freckles and beautiful skin. I brush my hand through his hair. Its like it would normally be, soft and curly. I just want them to wake up already.

He has his chest and stomach covered in bondage. They said that he was crashed pretty bad to the wheel. I hope he isn't in pain. Almost everyone has left already and went to sleep probably. I don't know if I want to leave yet.

I think I hear the door open. I turn around and let go of Finns hand. Its Sadie. The worried redhead.

"I thought you already left" I spoke.

"no, I couldn't have left. I'm too worried of them" Sadie explains, why she is still here.

"you are a really good person, Sadie. You should know that."

"thank you, Noah. you are a really good person too," Sadie replies.

We both show a shy smile and Sadie sits to Millie's bed. She hugs Millie and just stare at her with her soft eyes. I turn back towards Finn. He hasn't moved at all.

I already miss both of them.

Sadie must miss them too. I know we usually didn't hung out all the time but its pretty traumatic if your friends get into an accident.

You wouldn't normally think that your close ones would never get hurt like this, but it just happens.

I look at the clock on the white wall, its 23:50 already. I look at Sadie and say :"we should probably leave at some point."

Sadie nods at my request. I walk to Sadie and pull her up from the bed and hug her tightly. Her head lays on my shoulder. Her hands are around me.

"I'm just too afraid of losing them," Sadie starts crying.

"I know, I know," I response as I start to cry too. We say goodbye to Finn and Millie even though its pretty useless. We left the hospital and I get a taxi for us.

"would you want to stay at my place?" I ask from her. She looks really tired, physically and psychologically. I wouldn't want her to be alone. I don't want to be alone.

She nods while she tries to swipe tears away from her red cheeks. I hug Sadie again. I got a text and I pull out from the hug. Its matt.

Matt: we are going to have a break from filming.

I understand why. I haven't even thought about filming since we left from the studio this morning. I just put away my phone and hug tired Sadie again. She isn't never against hugging.

A/N: short, short, short chapter I'm sorry. Can u please vote if you are reading this