◇ Chapter fourteen

**Sadie's pov**

Millie haven't texted me since last night.

I'm curious if something more happened between the two. I'm so happy for them that they are together but I still feel bad for Noah.

I can't even imagine how Noah felt when he told Finn that he liked him. That must have been terrifying. I think its great that they have someone that they like.

I think I like Caleb but he always hung out with gaten so I don't have that much time with him. It makes me sad and jealous at the same time. I wish I would have the confidence to ask him out on a date or something but I just freeze if I try to say anything like that.

Millie is nowadays all the time with Finn and gaten with Caleb and Noah is always doing something. Like what am I suppose to do? What am I doing with my life? When all my friends have someone but I don't???

I stay in my bed for a while. I could ask Noah to come over. I have my own room not like Millie has Paige and Finn shares with nick, I'm just alone. I scroll trough my phone. After about 10 minutes I drop it next to me to the bed.

I look up as I lay on the bed. I turn towards the window and its not dark anymore. Well I should get up. We have the interview today. I'm actually really excited for that. Its going to be my first interview with the cast of stranger things.

I back my stuff and leave the hotel room. I unlock my phone and check if Millie has texted me. No she isn't. That's sad. I decide that I'm going to call Noah. It rings for a bit and then he answers.

"hey Sadie"

"hi Noah"

"have you heard anything from Finn or Millie?" I ask from him.

"nope, nothing" he answers.

"that's, weird. Anyway do you.. umm think Caleb would never like me..?" I ask. I can trust Noah in these kinda things. I was nervous to ask that but it just kind of came out from my mouth.

"do you like him??" he asks without answering the question. I can't see his face but I can tell he is definitely smirking at me.

"answer the question" I laugh.

"okay, okay. He definitely likes you."

"really?" I ask. I'm surprised. Would Caleb actually like me? Like really??

I say as I take a taxi and sit to the sheet. "where are you now?" Noah asks.

I close the door. "I'm coming to the studio, in a taxi" I say as I try to say to the driver where I'm headed.

"I'm already in the studio, guess with who" Noah says. "who?" I ask. I go through my bag and I think I forgot my hotel rooms keys. "can you turn back-" I say but I cut off over the sentence. "oh nothing just forget it." I say.

I'm just going to deal with it later. Its not like I can do anything about it.

"guess!" Noah says with an excited voice. "gaten?" I ask. "no" Noah laughs. "....caleb?" I ask.

"aaaand Sadie wins!" Noah says. I hear Caleb in the background laughing with him.

"omg, Noah did Caleb hear what we were talking?" I panic. "hahaha.. yeah ofc. He likes you too" Noah laughs again.

"Noah! You did not!" I say. He did not tell him, that I like him. He did not. He wouldn't dare to do that. "just kidding Sadie." "Noah you scared me" we both laugh.

"ofc he wouldn't hear us talking" Noah calms me down.

"thank god, Noah" I say.

"I'm going to be there in a sec." I tell Noah.

"okayyy, bye Sadie!"

I hang out the call and wait till I'm at the studio. I check if Millie or Finn has texted me, either of them haven't. I swear they are going to be late again.

They are always late, literally always. I pay the taxi and arrive to the studio.

I'm seeing Caleb and Noah laughing together.

Caleb is honestly just flawless, breathtaking, I definitely like him. There is no way I wouldn't like him, how am I even asking myself if I really like him? Why wouldn't I? I wave at them, I get them attention. I need to talk about Caleb to Millie today.

I walk to Noah and Caleb. I hug them both and after I hugged Caleb I scratch the back on my head. "hey sinking Sadie" Caleb teases me.

We all burst into laughing. Caleb has such precious laugh, really loud and in the end of the laugh his voice sounds really idiotic but still cute to me.

I go to the make up artist and she does my make up. I'm on my phone at the same time and call Millie cause she isn't here yet. She doesn't answer me.

"guys, have u seen Millie..." I look around and find gaten. "and Finn?" I questioned. "nah, haven't seen" gaten answered. I turn to Caleb and Noah and raise my left eyebrow. "what did u say?" Noah asks as he notice me. "seen Millie or Finn?" I ask annoyingly.

"nope, haven't heard anything from them" Noah replies as Caleb nods to Noah's answer. I hope they are coming. "they are always late" Caleb spoke to Noah. They both laugh, I smile at them mostly at Caleb.

I thank the make up artist for doing my make up. She replies saying that my skin look amazing. I thank her the second time. I really love this rose gold eye shadow.

I walk next to gaten and sit down. We talk about that we should probably go to an amusement park. I'm scared of heights. I didn't tell him that because he would definitely tease me about it and tell the others too.

I recognize matt and Ross running towards us. Ross yells : "Millie and Finn got in a accident."

What...?

Natalia, Joe and Charlie behind them. Natalia is crying and Charlie is hugging her to calm her down. Joe looks like someone just died.

Time slows down and I don't understand. They are okay right?? Seriously? I can't lose them, no they couldn't have..... they are fine... they are probably just fine... they need to be fine.. they need to. It was just like a little accident right? Right?? Tears are running down my cheeks. I check gaten and the others and everyone looks so worried and hopeless. gaten has his arm on his face, Noah cries, Caleb hugs Noah, ross and matt are talking to each others.

"w-wha-t a-accident-t? h-ow b-bad was I-it?" I try to talk while I'm crying my eyes out. They probably didn't even hear my voice. Millie and Finn please be okay, you need to be fine.

"car accident.... it was..." matt tries to finish the sentence. Ross glares quickly at matt, he nods at him. Why? WHY aren't they answering! Why? What happened? What happened to my friends? gaten hugs me tightly. I hug back. We both just cry.

"it wasn't......that bad?... Right, matt?" gaten asks for me. I can't speak. Its cold, ice cold. I only hear sobbing from all around the studio. Nothing else, just quiet sobbing. This isn't real. It can't be. I feel gatens hand moving in the back of my head.

I get that he is trying to calm me down from crying but he is crying himself too so I don't really understand what's the point in it. i don't want to even calm down, I need to know what happened to my friends. I need to know.

Ross starts to cry. No, its not what it seems like. I try to convince myself. Its not. I dont want to believe that.

"it was really... really bad, Sadie."

My hand moves in front of my mouth and I cry so much. I fall into the ground. No, no, no, no, no. No way. They.... didn't.... they did not... die

....Right?

A/N: Sorry for not writing in a few days. I'm so sorryyyy. Please forgive me about it and this chapter. I cried while writing. Comment pls and vote?, it would make my day