Chapter eighteen

-several weeks later-

**Sadie's pov**

Sadie: anyone want to come with me to look Millie and Finn?

The user gaten, Caleb, Noah are typing...

Noah: I will come

Caleb: I would love to but I'm in a photo shoot now. Sorry Sadie

gaten: I can come in three hours so. I can't really come

Sadie: I will come to pick you up.

Noah: I will wait for you.

-

"how have you been?" I ask from Noah as he sits to the car. The weather is getting colder. Noah sits to the back and I'm on the front. I check Noah from the mirror as I raise my eyebrow that he would answer.

"well, not so good. I miss Finn and Millie," Noah answers.

"that's what I expecting."

We arrive to the hospital at some point. They looks the actually same as weeks ago, just that the wounds in their pale faces were heeled even a little bit.

I walk with Noah to millies bed. She looks so lifeless, its scary. I take her hand and kiss it. I whisper :" Millie please wake up soon."

"we miss you," Noah whispers. Noah turns around and checks Finn. He doesn't seem any better than Millie. Noah goes over to Finn. I notice white flowers on Millie side table. I look at the piece of paper that is wrap up with them.

"please get well soon. -gaten."

gaten has been here.

-

After a while I go to Finns bed. And Noah asks :" could I have some time alone with Millie?"

"yes of course, I will just wait outside. I point at the door and then leave.

**Noah's pov**

When Sadie leaves the room I go to Millies bed. Oh Millie. I miss you so much. I miss my best friend. I hold Millie arm, like we usually do with Sadie. Her arm is warm.

I wish they would just wake up, be like they normally are, happy and not-sick Millie and Finn.

I brush with my other hand through her brown hair. She does look better when you get this close, than a week ago, when I came to check how she is doing. I don't know what I would do without Millie. She has been always my best friend. I trust her always and she never leaves me alone, when I need comfort.

When I can't be alone. When I need support, when I need a shoulder to cry on. I need her. You can't leave, Millie. Never.

I whip away the tears but they keep coming. I wouldn't seriously want to cry in front of anyone. Sadie will see me like this.

We are all so worried about them. They could be waking up any moment, maybe today, tomorrow, next year. Who knows. I wish she would just fucking wake up.

I hug Millie before Sadie walks in. I don't want her to see me like this all the time. The look on her face is weirdly relieved. She pulls me into a hug. I hug back.

"its going to be okay, Noah. They will wake up soon," Sadie whispers to my ear. I know she just try to calm me down. The tune of her voice sounded like that. "I can't wait them to wake up," I whisper as I cry on Sadie's shoulder.
We leave when a doctor comes to check them.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night. Paige calls me... Paige calls me. What if? No.
Why is she calling me? Nothing bad has happened to Millie, right? Right? its 2:48. I answer the phone right away.

"hi Noah"

"has something happened to Millie or Finn?" I ask nervously. "Paige?"

"its from the hospital," Paige says. She doesn't sound like she has cried nor that she would have just woken up.  But what could it be then..

"Millie has woken up," her voice sounds really energetic now.

Millie HAS WOKEN UP? Whaaat? Millie, she has woken up finally, after weeks. That is the greatest news I have ever heard.

"are you being serious?" I ask to confirm what I just heard.

"yes, Millie is awake!"

I start to cry of happiness. I wouldn't have though that she would actually wake up. Finn.

"what about Finn..?"

"he is sadly still in coma," Paige answers.

"can I go see her?" I ask. Its about 3 am but I need to see her even if I'm half sleep.

"technically you can, but you should sleep."

"well I will just go see her right away in the morning."

"I already called to everyone else and they are coming tomorrow morning too," Paige inform.

"okay, goodnight"

"goodnight, Noah," she quickly says before I end the call. I snuggle back under the covers. I sign when I hear someone calling me again. of course its Sadie, the energetic redhead.

"hey Sadie," I answer the call, with a little bit annoyingly tone.

"DID YOU ALREADY HEAR THAT MILLIE HAS WOKEN UP?!" Sadie screams to my ear.

"don't scream, okay? And yes I did hear. I just ended the call with Paige."

"okay, okay. I'm sorry about. So Caleb and gaten and me are going to the hospital right now. Would you like to come with us?"

"its three in the morning Sa--die," I yawn in the middle of the sentence.

"you need to come, its Millie." Sadie starts to scream to the phone again.

"whatever then. I'm coming."

-

I enter the hospital and I notice Sadie, gaten and Caleb standing there next to each others. "lets go see our mills," gaten says as he smiles at us. The nurse take us to their room.

Millie looks towards us as we enter the room. We ran up to her and hug her. She hugs us back with a big smile. "it is so great to see you awake Millie!" Sadie yells of joy.

"what happened? Why am I here?" Millie asks with a confusing.

The nurse walks up to her and tells what happened few weeks ago. Millie looks shocked. "I slept for few weeks?" she asks.

"you were in coma," nurse inform.

Its probably hard to process this. Millie looks relief until she asks.

"w-what about f-finn?" I see her hands shaking. She seems terrified.

"I-is he h-here..?" she continues.

The nurse opens the curtain between Millies and Finns bed. "he is still in coma."

"omg Finn.." Millie starts to cry.

We hug Millie again. "we are here with you, Millie" we all say.

"I know, thank you guys."

A/N: can u pls hit the vote if you're reading this. It would mean a lot. And comment your option about this or whatever. and A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS I CANT BELIEVE THIS. Sorry its been a while since I last updated but these chapters are really hard to write. Hope u like it