◇ chapter twelve

**Millie's pov**

I woke up in Finns arms, wearing his clothes. Last night was just wow. I'm so happy we are still together and that Finn believed me. I turn my head away from the light that is coming from the kitchen to Finns chest. I rest my head there for a while. Finn wakes up and nick says something to Finn. I hear Finns voice raising and I get myself up. I rub my eyes cause I'm still very tired. Finn turns towards me that he can see my face. I give him a smile.

"nick I'm sorry I didn't ask you if Millie could stay the night" Finn apologizes. "did you two, you know?" I see Finn immediately blushing and looking really embarrassed. "if you did then. I really hope that you used p-" nick starts. Me and Finn are blushing. Finns face is so red, I didn't even think it would go this shade of dark red. "no we didn't do.. that" Finn says. I can't say anything so I bury my face on Finns shoulder.

"it wouldn't even be a big deal cause like, you know Finn, you are already 18 and Millie....is?" nick says. "17" I answer without even thinking about it. Finn throws a pillow to nicks face and yells at nick :"shut up already, you never know when its time to stop."

"yeah um good morning nick" I try to say it politely like nothing just happened. "good morning to you too Millie" he says. I yawn and Finn rubs his eyes like I did before. "I'm just gonna go and leave you two alone" nick says with a smirk and then leaves the room. Like big brother like little brother.

I turn to Finn and give him a kiss. "already, right when we wake up, go brown" Finn says and I laugh. "we are so behind in the filming schedule" I say. "oh yeah filming" wait how much the clock is? How long did we sleep. Don't say we are late. Its already 11:48am we are dead.

"Finn we are really late" I yell at him while he is in the bathroom. "mills its gonna be fine" as 'he talks while walking towards me." how you can be so chill?" I ask. "because.. I'm with you" Finn flirts. I blush. I run outside to my own hotel room and quickly change clothes and run back to the door and wait Finn to come. Finn takes my hand and smiles at me and we run down to the stairs. We get a taxi and we arrive to the studio.

"sorry we are so late and that we have just left a lot before filming in a few days" we both say to the duffer brothers. "oh Millie and Finn you finally came" they say. "wait" dustin says. "you came to the same time... so" Caleb is thinking aloud. "either of you slept at the same time, am I right?" Dustin asks with smiling and giggling with Caleb.

"we might have slept together" I say really quietly so I hope they don't hear me. "what?" Caleb asks. "nothing" I say as I took Finns arm and start walking and I say hey to Sadie, Joe, Natalia and Noah. I forgot to ask from Finn how it went with Noah.

-

**Finn's pov**

I check the time from my phone and it says 05:57 pm. Its pretty late if you think about that we have been on set for like 6 hours. I open instagram and I like a few pictures and look at memes, I laugh at them, until I see a fillie ship fanart. I awwws in my head. A smile falls to my face. "Finn" I hear from in front of me. "mm?" I ask as I'm still scrolling through instagram. "I just want to ask something?" I lift my head up and see the other of the duffer brothers.

(A/N : I don't remember their names. I'm such a fake fan) "yeah, sure" I say while staring at my phone again. "are you and Millie dating?" shut. Should I tell? Is it fine for Millie? I don't know. Well I hope it is." yes we are dating" I lift my head again so I can see his reaction. His eyes widen and then smiles. "I asked that as a joke" he says. Well whatever. "but you still got to know something new, right?" I say annoyingly and I go to twitter." as if that would be something new" he laughs to his own words. I still broke into a smile.