◇ Chapter sixteen

-back to the studio-

**Sadie's pov**

"HOW BAD WAS IT??" I snapped at them.

"answer the QUESTION!" I shouted.

"DID THEY!... did... they..did?" I try to continue but I break down again and cry.

"did they?" I ask not yelling this time.

"we don't know yet, that if they survived.... we don't know"

I feel like my hearth just stopped and cracked into pieces and fall to the ground. No no no no..

They couldn't have, its not real. No.

I don't believe this.

This can't be true. I sob like everyone else in the studio. Everyone seems like their soul just left. We can't lose them. It just. No.

"we need to see them, I NEED TO SEE THEM RIGHT NOW, I NEED TO KNOW" I snapped again, but I have a really fucking go-.....reason for it.

-

There was a car waiting for us outside and we all ran in. It drive so fast to the hospital. It had become silent, everyone was quiet. No one spoke a word, I see tears but hear anything.

We run to the hospital and yell right away where is Millie brown and Finn wolfhard.

They said that they just arrived here. Then I needed to know if they are going to make it. They wasn't sure at all. It looks really desperate. I can't do this, I thought myself.

I start crying again. Noah is behind me with the others behind him. Noah is crying too. We walk to the way that they showed us.

I run in the hospital hallway. Trying to find a door that says either that Millie or Finn stays there. I almost fall but I keep trying to find it. i hear others yelling at me to not panic that I don't fall but I wouldn't care less about myself right now.

I finally found it and in front of the door is a nurse standing. I jump and see Millie covered in blood and with wounds from the small window thing in the door, tears are falling again. What I saw in there looked like they were trying to get her heart beating again. That means that her hearth must have s-s-stopped at s-some po-int...

I cry again and fall into the ground I can't take this. I see from the corner of my eye that everyone else is running here.

I can't hear things properly.

I'm panicking.

I can't do anything.

I can't see well, because my face is on tears.

I cant help them in any way.

"is she alive?"

"what are they.."

"where is fin-?"

I hear from the background. I can't focus on anything.

Everything is blurry.

-

-9 hours later-

A/N: yes nine hours, I know. Hope u all don't hate me cuz of this.

finn had a surgery and they are both in coma.

They are breathing, both are alive.

I cry of happiness. We have been waiting to see them for hours. Noah and gaten already fall asleep. Natalia and Charlie went to get some food for us and the others are sitting a little bit further.

We have no idea what happened and stuff and did someone else got hurt. And will they survive and how bad was the damages for them.

But it looks more positive than earlier when we came here.

Caleb is sitting next to me and my head is resting on his chest. Actually we aren't sitting next to each other, I'm basically sitting on his lap and he has wrapped his hands around me. He is warm. I look terrifying. The beautiful make up that the make up artist did earlier is all messed up.

All over my whole face.

I think that Caleb is going to fall asleep too. It seems that he is struggling to stay awake.

Nick had already checked Finn and he is talking on the phone with their parents. It must be so horrible to hear that your son was in a accident, Paige is doing the same as nick.

What if they don't wake up never?

A police woman comes with a nurse towards us. I try to wake Caleb up by saying :" we can maybe see them:" he slowly starts waking up and rubs his eyes. His eyes are still red from crying. I got up and say:" can we see them? What even happened?"

The police looks sad but tells us:" they were driving and a delivery van was in the other lane coming towards them and then suddenly it crossed their lane and the driver.. I think he was Finn, turned the wheel and they broke the bridge's wall. They drop after that from the bridge but no one died. They would have definitely died, both of them. If they would have go straight up towards the delivery van."

That sounds way more worse than I never thought would have happened. I place my hand on my mouth and start crying again. I feel Calebs hand on my shoulder.

"yet we don't know if they are never going to wake up.. alive. It was a really bad accident. The cars wheel was crashed on the driver chest pretty bad, we don't even know how is that possible to survive from that. What happened to the girl was, the cars front window broke into pieces and they all hit her and her legs and head hit pretty hard while the car dropped from the bridge." The nurse told us.

"c-c-an we-e s-see them?" my voice stutters. Noah and gaten walks to us. It seems that they are trying to stop themselves from crying.

"yes, definitely you can." The nurse tells.

We can see them.

The nurse take us to the room that they are staying. She opens the door and hold it to us. "they look pretty bad, I just wanted to say if someone is too sensitive" nurse says.

Me, gaten, Noah, Caleb, nick, Paige, Ross, matt and Joe walks in.

The view of their conditions is terrifying.