◇ chapter thirteen

**Millie's pov**

Finn is taking me to the hotel. We haven't really talked much after we.. said it. I'm still blushing. I look at Finn and he looks out from the taxis window like he always do to see the stars on the sky.

I don't know if its inappropriate to listen to music with headphones.Would that be kind of rude cause I'm with someone? I decide to not to and just continue being awkward.

"Millie, wanna stay the night?" he asks as we arrive in front of our hotel. I didn't expect that. "is it fine for nick?" I get up from the taxi with my phone on my other hand and my bag laying on my shoulder.

" I already asked him and its fine for him because I asked him this time." Finn says. "umm. I think I could" I say with a smile. "I'm just gonna ask Paige" I unlock my phone and text Paige:

Millie: I'm going to stay at Sadie's place

Paige answered almost in seconds.

Paige: okay, have fun!

I use the same white lie as last night when I stayed at Finn's. "yeah its fine I can come. I said I'm staying at Sadie's" I text to Sadie that if Paige asks something from her, that she can back me up.

Millie: if Paige asks anything. Say that I'm at your place and that we are having fun or something.

Sadie: omg Millie are you staying at Finns place???!

Millie: don't tell Paige pls Sadie

Sadie: Millie you can trust me. If anything happens, you will tell me everything ;D

Millie: of course, of course Sadie

I put my phone away and look at Finn and he is smiling. Then he turns to me when he catches me staring and smirks. I smirk back and bump softly to Finn and laugh. I lift my head up and look at Finn that our eyes meet and I smile that my teeth are showing.

I run to the front door of the hotel and yell at Finn :"youre so slow at walking" I laugh and Finn ran to me and gave me a little kiss. I smile at him and we walk to the elevator and go to our floor. I'm getting tired already. I take my jacket off and Finn opens his hotels door.

**finn's pov**

"come inside" I say as I hold the door for Millie. She walks in and I take her jacket. "I can take this" I say and put it in a chair. "what should we do?" I ask. I don't know if we should sleep or...? "isn't nick here?" Millie asks as she has looked around looking like she tries to find someone. She was trying to find nick.

"I forgot to tell you nick is staying the night at somewhere else" Millie's face expression changed from excited to some weird expression. "Mills is everything fine?" I ask from her. "yes sure" she says quietly that I can barely even hear her. I raise my eyebrow and ask again "mills are you sure?" silence. Something's off.

"mills, what's wrong?" I ask. I walk closer to her and pull her head up from looking down with my hands. She looks sad? Did someone do something to her? Did I say something? What is wrong?? "mills, you can tell me" she stays quiet. "hey?" I whisper softly. The tone of my voice sounds sad. Our eyes meet and she just stares at me. Seriously mills, you need to tell me.

She comes closer and she takes my head to her hands by my jaw. Before she kisses me, she smiles. This was planned....she was just joking. God dammit I fell for it. It was a good one. I enjoy the passionate kiss that I get from Millie. I would have thought it would have ended already but I guess I was wrong, because Millie is really trying hard and she is winning it. I smile trough the kiss. When did Millie became so good at this.

She drags me to bed. I fall into the bed and Millie is on top of me. She is really going at me. It feels great. Our lips are in sync. (A/N: if you don't remember they are about 17-18 in this) my hands are moving on her back. Our mouths open and close. Her lips are so soft and she feels so tiny in my arms.

After a while being in heaven with mills, this gorgeous girlfriend of mine. The passionate kisses had become rough. I feel her tongue inside my mouth. I did not expect that at all. How the hell is she so good. Not complaining tho. My hearth is raising so much. I haven't really told her how much it means to be with her, to talk and see her everyday and to spend time with her, to love her. I'm seriously amazed about this. Wow, Millie wow.

Millie pulls away and she stares me to my eyes and tries to catch her breath. That's lasted really long, like really really long. She kisses me back and I definitely did not expect that at all after that long. She pulls away again. "Finn" Millie says. She looks different some way." what, mills?" I ask from the girl on top of me.

"I think I'm ready" Millie says. What? WHAT? Millie you serious.." are you sure?" I ask. I just got way more nervous than never with Millie. My heart is beating so fast. She nods with a sweet smile. shit she looks serious. "you actually want to do it?" I ask to confirm. "yes Finn, I want to do it with you" Millie says with her gently voice. "do you want to do it, Finn?" she asks from me. "yes, mills" I say. "but Millie, it will probably hurt the first time" I inform. "its fine, Finn I think you would never want to hurt me" she says. "you're right in that."

I pull Millie back to me and kiss her.

"I love you, Millie bobby brown."

"I love you, Finn wolfhard."

A/N: good, bad?