Remember

Yugi's POV

I walked my way home. I had recently volunteered to help at the hospital thanks to the encouragement from Joey who thought it'd be a cool idea for me to try and see what if feels like to get a job and I think it's fun! Especially meeting new people! Speaking of new people, that woman seems to need a lot of help with learning about Japan despite how young and smart she seems. "Yugi. She seemed to know something about my past" Yami said placing his thumb and index finger on his chin. Now that I think about it, she did say she was from Egypt and that she knew the tales of Yami's past. But when she trailed off I feel like she didn't forget. I feel like she just didn't want to tell us. 

"Yugi. Is it alright if I meet with her tomorrow instead? I'll just say we're related in some way."

Yami asked. I looked at the spirit beside me "sure. Maybe she'll tell you something since you look older" I pouted making Yami chuckle "don't worry young one, we'll learn something, I'm sure of it" Yami said with a determined look and I nod my head giving Yami a smile "I hope so, Yami" I said soon arriving home.

I greeted Grandpa and went straight to my room turning on the light and locking the door behind me. Yami appeared again and stood in front of me "get some sleep young one. You'll need the energy for school tomorrow" Yami tells me and I nod again. When Yami calls me "young one" it makes me as though I'm his son. I don't know why but it does. I take off the Millennium Puzzle and go to take a shower to warm my cold body.

Yami's POV
That woman indeed knows something. But what? I wave bye to Yugi who went to wash off going back to my thoughts. That woman has no reason to not tell us any lie so I can't determine whether she was lying or not. And for some particular reason... She looked familiar.

"I want you to be strong ------. I want you to continue ruling Egypt with the courage and strength you've always had"

'W-what was that?'

I gripped my head feeling the surging pain smashing into my head. Was that a memory? Continue ruling Egypt? Just what was I when I alive?! 

The sound of the room door closing caught my attention making me turn my head seeing Yugi. A soft smile comes to my lips seeing him yawn "hurry and sleep, Yugi. You have a long day tomorrow"  I say and Yugi nods "good night, Yami" Yugi yawns once again as he places himself in his bed under his sheets. His big purple eyes closing and his snores soon being heard. I look out the window where the moon displayed soft rays of light. This moon; it looks so familiar. It feels as if I looked at this exact moon with someone before. But whom? I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I love you (name)."

"I love you too -----."

My eyes widen once again at the new memory. (Name)? Isn't that the same name that belonged to the woman Yugi was teaching? No way! Maybe I'm just over thinking. She's probably named after her or something. But they're both Egyptian! Then again, maybe it's coincident that they have the same name. The one Yugi was teaching can't be more than 16 years old so I didn't have to worry. At least that's what I thought I could feel. 

My chest tightened at the thought of (name) while my heart's pace sped up fairly quickly. Why? Why can't I remember who I am? Why can't I remember who "(name)" from back then? Then, I decided that tomorrow when I meet with (name), that I would ask where she got her name from and if she was named after someone. I lean on the desk and looked at the sleeping Yugi with a soft yet determined look "don't worry young one. We'll get through this. Once I remember everything" I said determinedly before deciding to sleep for myself. 

No One's POV

Yami had gone to sleep with the thoughts of his recent memories.

Meanwhile (name) had laid in her hospital bed continuously writing and spelling the simple words Yugi had taught her earlier that day. She had been working on spelling other words like her name thanks to knowing the sounds that 1-2 letters could make. The nurse had given her a notebook and (name) had soon made notes of (in Egyptian hieroglyphs) about what she had learned. 

"Wonder if there are anymore reincarnations around."

(Name) said to herself with a giggle "wonder if Priest Seto's reincarnation is as grumpy as him" (name) said with a yawn. Sleep began to gnaw at (name) wanting to consume her but (name) kept writing until she looked beside her where a clock in Roman Numerals hanged from the wall "I need a sun dial" (name) sighed as she closed the notebook placing it beneath her pillow before closing her (e/c) orbs, relaxing her body letting sleep consume her not knowing whom she would meet tomorrow would be the man that she would actually be looking for. 

---------------------------------

OVER 100 READS ALREADY?!

Duke: you guys really have no lives

Tea: but that is impressive. It's only been two days

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Yugi: *smiles* good job Demonic

*HEART DIES* SO CUTE!

Yami: I must admit... This story is going pretty well. I'll be expecting a lot from you, Demonic

I know.. *sighs*

Joey: Whatz wrong?

Nothing. It's just that you guys shouldn't expect much from me. My works aren't like those AMAZING stories that I love reading

Tea: don't say that, Demonic. Your stories are great. They ave over 5 reads so that's good. 

Thanks, Tea. Welp! See ya whenever I update again!