Who?

The next morning when (name) had woken up, a nurse had came in giving her an outfit

"Thank you" she said with her foreign, Egyptian, accent. The nurse smiled at her "you're most welcome" she said kindly before leaving for (name) to dress. (Name) dressed in the closed given spinning around when she was done "this feels strange. It's certainly different than Egypt's female clothing" (name) said.

Simultaneously Yugi had met with his friends as they walked to school "so, Yug, how is the new job going?" Joey asked swinging his arm over Yugi's shoulders as he chuckled "it's going great actually! I met a lot of a new people and we even dueled!" Yugi smiled innocently. Joey laughed "you can never stop dueling huh, Yug?" Joey joked and Yugi laughed "well, it's all I've ever known regarding school" Yugi rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Joey and Tristan chuckled together "we know" they said as they started to enter the school gates.

[⌚⌚Time Skip⌚⌚]

School had ended and Yugi had waved good bye to his friends going a different way to the hospital "alright, Yami. Please be careful" Yugi said before transforming into Yami who nodded "thank you, Yugi" Yami said before walking into the large building going to the roof where (name) sat looking into the sky "h-hello" Yami spoke up making the girl jump before turning. Her wide (e/c) orbs fixiated on the man in front of her.

'A-Atem?!'

(Name)'s eyes widen as tears began to block her vision instantly falling. Yami grunted in shock not expecting her to cry; but before he could say anything, (name) had beaten him to it "hello there, Atem" she said with a tearful smile. Yami's eyes widen with confusion "I'm sorry, who?" Yami questioned. This time (name) was baffled. Were her eyes just toying with her? The man (compared to her) was exactly the same height as Atem and his name... It was the exact name Atem used to name his cat. This couldn't be coincident could it? It didn't make sense!

"I-I'm sorry. I mistook you for someone else."

Yami chuckled with his baritone voice that could sway a women for days (special thanks to @LovaticCrazy1002) "that's alright. But can you tell me who this 'Atem' is?" Yami asked hoping to get the answers of his past "oh... He's a ruler who ruled greatly 5,000 years ago" (name) blurted out making Yami's eyes widen "I-I HAVE TO GO! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU BY BUYING YOU ICE CREAM TOMORROW!" Yami shouted as he ran off leaving the (h/c) haired girl by herself.

Yami turned back to Yugi "Yugi! Tell Tea to meet up with us at the station!" Yami shouted and Yugi nodded his head trusting the spirit "got it" Yugi called Tea asking to meet up and Tea had agreed. Yugi panted upon arriving at the station. "Thank you, Yugi. I didn't know how to use a cellular device so I transformed back to you" Yami explained swiftly. Yugi just nodded saying it was fine before turning back into Yami surprising the spirit "wait, Yugi! You should've warned me first!" Yami shouted.

"Hey Yami!"

Tea called out catching the spirit's attention "oh. Hey Tea" Yami greeted back before Yami explained what he wanted to do "so you want to explore this guy named Atem?" Tea asked and Yami nods his head "yes. For some reason, I think we might be connected" Yami stated and the two went around hoping to find answers.

(This is the episode where Yami and Tea are hanging out. The one where they find out Yami is a Pharaoh from 5,000 years ago)

So far the two had found nothing thanks to a guy hitting on Tea causing Yami and the strange man to duel. Yami began feeling impatient since they found no answers but calmed his nerves (my nerves are going crazy right now. LIKE I FEEL LIKE RUNNING AROUND, SCREAMING, ALL THAT SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTKHCBDSKHLBCHJadvzf,jxglg bcnk) "WAIT!" Tea shouted surprising Yami "what is it?" Yami questioned "if you want to go find something about the past then you'd go to the museum" Tea said and Yami smiled widely "let's go!" Tea nodded and the two ran back to the station to go to the museum.