Predicament

No One's POV

Ishizu led (name) to an apartment. (Name) didn't feel like asking why she had an apartment so she just went with it as Ishizu took out a pair of keys placing one into the keyhole. Once they got to the room, (name) noted how big the room actually was. 

"This room of yours is quite large, Ishizu." 

(Name) said in a hushed voice. Ishizu looked at the former Egyptian queen behind her "I'm glad you think so. Honestly, it is nothing compared to your room 5,000 years ago. Here, let's get your wound dressed first. Then please wear this" Ishizu handed (name) a dress that looked like the Priestess' herself.

"Thank you, Ishizu."

(Name) bowed her head as she took a seat on the floor while Ishizu got a first-aid kit.

"Please hold still."

Ishizu said as she began to clean (name)'s wound making the former queen flinch in pain. But it was nothing compared to the pain 5000 years ago.

After dressing the wound, Ishizu left (name) to change while she put the first-aid kit away. When she left, (name) went to a corner to get changed into the clothes Ishizu have her.

When (name) finished putting the dress on she sat on the bed with her soaked clothes in her arms.

"Oh, please put those in the dryer."

Ishizu insisted leading (name) to the washer room where a washing machine and drying machine sat waiting to be used. (Name) looked at the machine then back to Ishizu "do you... perhaps know how to work it?" (Name) asked hoping the priestess did.

"Uh, I... I do not."

Ishizu said with her head hanging "I apologize. I should have the manual" said the ancient priestess walking off. Alone again, (name) leaned on the machine looking at the set clothes in hand as memories flashed by.

'Why do you make it sound like they're so bad?! They're actually nice enough to not give me mean glares okay?! They all also have their own talents so if they wanted to hurt me then they would've done so already!"

"They are LITERALLY thieves who will not hesitate to hurt anyone! I know you just came to Japan a month ago and you might not know about the people within the alleyways, but you should know when people look shady and when they don't!"

"I can very well handle myself. I don't need anyone to watch out for me; especially when they don't take the time to consider the actions of others! Look, if Nabu's friends are caught then it's my fault because I made the plan to escape at the last minute. Take in all the facts! Who do think of whom in danger now?!"

"If you didn't agree to their deal then you wouldn't have gotten hurt and, like you said, they all have their own talents! I'm sure they've done what they did before so why risk it?! Are you that desperate to meet new people or are you that desperate to die?!"

"I ALREADY DIED ONCE!"

Feeling stupid, (name) leaned her head back "why did I even fight back?" (Name) said as tears threatened to escape her, already, tear-stained face. Unconsciously, (name) bit her lip 'stupid! (Name), why are you so stupid?!'  (Name) sniffed once and soon twice.

"My queen, are you alright?" 

(Name) jumped a little turning around seeing the familiar face of Ishizu. Quickly wiping the tears away, (name) took a short breath. 

"It's nothing, Ishizu. Have you found the manual?"

Asked the former queen. Ishizu took out a booklet from behind her with a nod.

"Yes. Why don't you sit in the room? I'll be there soon and then we'll talk."

Ishizu instructed making (name) nod her head. (Name) opened the dryer inserting the clothes before walking off to the room where she sat on the floor as Ishizu followed a few minutes later. The thing that surprised (name) was the fact that Ishizu was holding a red wine bottle.

"Um, Ishizu... What is that?"

(Name) asked as the bottle was unfamiliar to her eyes. The priestess gives a short chuckle while she holds up the bottle.

"This, my queen, is today's wine."

Ishizu held two cups with her free hand and makes her way to the table where (name) sat excitingly. Having wine after 5000 years can make anyone excited. As Ishizu set the bottle and cups down, (name) watched Ishizu open the bottle and poured the wine into the glass cups handing (name) one.

"Think of it as a ladies' night. Now, I beg of you, please tell me what happened."

Ishizu's voice was soft and full of concern, this, (name) could see. So with a hesitated sigh, (name) began to tell Ishizu everything. From how she met Nabu to where she ran away from Yami.

In all honesty, Ishizu was quite surprised when (name) had mentioned Nabu and what she did at Kaiba Corp. but knew that (name) had her reasons.

(Name) had drunk her first cup with ease causing Ishizu to pour her another when (name) asked if she could have more.

And soon, (name) wanted another cup.

And soon wanted another.

And then another.

It wasn't until after a few more glasses of wine that Ishizu saw that (name) had gotten drunk.

"Can you beli~eve himmm?! Thinking I~ cantttt take carre of my- *hic* myselfff~"

(Name) slurred with a red-hued face. Ishizu noted how her speech was different. Fortunately, Ishizu didn't drink as much and decided (name) needed to rest.

"Come, my queen. It is time to rest."

Ishizu said placing her own cup down. (Name) chugged down her glass and looked at Ishizu with watery eyes.

"ISHIZUUUU!!!~ I *hic* I LOVEEE HIM SO *hic* SO MUCH!! AHHHH! I CAN'T *hic*CAN'T BELIEVE I YELLED AT HIM!!!! WAHHHH!!!! *hic* ISHIZUUUU! I WANT TO SAY SORRY BUT- *hic* BUT I CANNNNTTTTT!!"

Ishizu's eyes widen at (name)'s exclamation. She wasn't expecting (name) to cry out what she wanted.

"Wait... I think this is the first time I've seen (name) drunk. Hopefully he knows what to do."

Ishizu said to herself. Looking at (name) she sighed deeply.

"Oh dear, this is quite a predicament... U-um, queen, would you like to go see him now?"

The priestess asked. She was how (name)'s eyes widen as she tried to stand but failed miserably. In alarm, Ishizu stood up and aided (name) up on her shoulder.

"Come, let us go apologize."

Ishizu suggested to the drunk (name).

"YAH-HAYYYYYY!!!"

(Name) shouted happily. With help from Ishizu, (name) began her walk back home to where Yami would be.

-----------

Ah!!!!!

Ahhh!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS UGHHHHHH!!!!!

❤💙💚💖💗💕💜💟💗💓💘💞💗💚💜💖💚💓💙❤💙💓💗💖💞💘💟💗💓💛💚❤💙💚💟💝💝💗💞💚💖💝💕💖💖💘💙💙💜💙💙💙💚💙💝💞💚💞💗💙💝💙💙💙💞💗💘💟💗💖💙💕💜

😍😍😗😗😗😙😙😙😛😛😜😜😜😝😋😋😝😋😚😘😘😗😘😝😚😘😋😘😋😘😘😗😍😋😛😝😝😚😘😘😘😝😛😝😝😘😗😘😋😚😚😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😻😻😽😽😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😽😻😽😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😽😻😻😽😻😻😽🍮🍮🍭🍭🍭🍫🍫🍬🍬🍬🍬🍰🍰🍰🍯🍯🍩🍩🍩🍦🍦🍧🍨🍨☕💍💍💍💌💌💌💌💎💎💎💎💎💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💒💒💒💒💒💒💒