Apology

No One's POV
As Ishizu dragged the drunk (name) towards the game shop she used forced to hold her up.

"Forgive me if I'm being too harsh, my queen."

Ishizu said in an apologetic voice while the former queen practically hanged to the side vocalizing some random notes.

"La la la la laaa~ heyyyy, Ishizuuuu~ let's go and *hic* watch the mo- *hic* moon in the desert night skyyyahhhhh~!"

(Name) giggles uncontrollably while swaying her body. All Ishizu could do was sigh and hope she could find the former Pharaoh.

{Meanwhile with Yami}

Yugi sat on his bed in his room. Ever since he got home after the fight, Yami had been silent and seemed to be thinking very deeply of something.

"Hey Yami, are you alright? You've been silent ever since we came back home. Did you remember something?"

Silence.

Just when Yugi was about to give up on trying to talk to Yami. The taller one spoke up.

"She said she had already died, and for some strange reason, my chest started to hurt and it felt as if I should've held her back from running away."

Yami said putting his thumb and index finger on his chin. He wanted to know why his chest tightened and ached as (name)'s voice echoed in his head.

"I ALREADY DIED ONCE!"

"My soul is the same as 5000 years ago."

Yami stared at the floor intensely.

'What all happened 5000 years ago?'

He asked himself hoping he would remember even the slightest detail. Thinking for a moment, Yami decided to think back to everything he knew about his past.

'I'm a pharaoh from 5000 years ago. I have a wife: (Name), and I have an enemy that is trying to declare war-'

'Hello Pharaoh.

I see you have gotten my letter- no- my declaration. That's right, this is my declaration of war! I won't let you stop me from taking over all of Egypt! And of course it starts with killing the Pharaoh first, then claim (name) as mine and finally... become Pharaoh. Don't sleep tonight Pharaoh. It might be your last because this is my declaration of war.'

Yami clenched his chest as the feeling of anger and pain blanketed him. 

"Yami, don't stress too much about it. You just need to give (name) some time to cool down and then you can try talking to her."

Yugi advised the spirit. With a sigh, Yami looked at Yugi, about to say something in agreement until they heard a knock at the door.

Quickly, Yugi ran down the stairs followed by Yami. As the two made it to the door covered by blinds, the smaller one placed his hand on the door, unlocking it.

When Yugi opened the door revealing the drunk (name) and Ishizu. 

"I-Ishizu? (Name)?"

Both Yugi and Yami questioned as the priestess looked at them with a struggling face. (Name) was leaning over her side about to fall if it weren't for Ishizu trying to hold her up at the moment.

"C-come in!"

Yugi offered quickly upon seeing the priestess and drunk teenager. As Ishizu walks in, Yugi switches roles with Yami letting him take over the situation.

Yami walked up to Ishizu, who was still struggling with keeping (name) up. 

"Here, let me take her."

Yami said and Ishizu did so. Now, carrying (name) bridal style, Yami went back up to Yugi's room with Ishizu following. 

Upon making it to Yugi's room, Yami placed (name) on the bed.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

Yami asked feeling worried.

"If my king wishes."

Ishizu says and begins to explain starting from when she found her to when she got to the game store's door. 

Feeling guilty, Yami frowned and looked at the sleeping, drunk teen knowing he caused her to run off.

"I apologize for the trouble, Ishizu. I'm the one who picked the fight. I even hurt her."

Yami said picking up (name)'s wrist seeing a bruise where he gripped. It wasn't his intention to hurt her, his sight was covered with anger and worry.

A small smile slipped on Ishizu's face understanding the situation.

"I see. Well, I wouldn't say it was your fault. You were worried about her safety. Might I add that she was in Seto Kaiba's building. You were also angry she didn't tell you anything."

Yami looked at the priestess with a sad look. Ishizu looked out the window and stood from her sitting position.

"I must make my leave. Is it alright that I leave (name) here?"

Yami nodded his head saying it was fine with him and that he would watch over her.

Once Ishizu left, Yami looked at the floating Yugi beside him.

"You may go to sleep if you want. I'll be up a while."

Said the Pharaoh. Yugi nodded his head, floating over to (name) on the bed, laying beside her. Slowly, Yugi closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The sight made Yami smile. A sleeping (name) with a sleeping Yugi. Kind of like mother and son.

 "C-congratulations -----, you're a father"

"I-I'm a what?"

"You're a father -----. I've been pregnant all this time."

Tears flooded Yami's eyes as the aching feeling in his chest came back. Holding back his sobs made Yami's throat hurt. But at the same time, he felt proud.

'So (name) was... pregnant?'

Looking down at the sleeping girl, Yami placed a hand on her stomach.

"She was pregnant. But the stone tablets never said anything about her birthing the child. Does that mean... she died before she could have the child?"

Yami asked himself. The feeling of shock and fear filled his being as he wondered how and what happened to (name). 

"She seems to remember her past well. She said her soul is the same as 5000 years ago. I'll try to ask about it."

Yami said to himself nodding afterwards confirming his decision.