Sweets

Wow! 1K already?! DAMN! I just started this book too!

Jaden: That's awesome Demonic!

OML! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU GUYS MAKE ME CRY!

Zane: You've done well

Syrus: you must be working hard on it, Demonic

Heh... I've been a little lazy since school started but I'll be sure to do more. before Christmas Break! OH! Hey guys, tell me if you want a Christmas special and want you want in it. I'll try making all the ideas work if you have any! Now, time to go back to the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------

That night when (name) went back to her room to sleep she noticed the time.

2 a.m.

(Name) sighed not worrying about it since Yugi and Yami would be going to school and wouldn't be back till maybe 3-4 in the afternoon. With a yawn, (name) wrapped herself up in her sheets shivering feeling the cool sheets on her warm body. After some time she finally gained some warmth in the sheets letting her relax her body and ease into the, now, warm sheets. Slowly, she felt her eyelids become heavier as sleep applied its pressure onto her lids. With another yawn, (name) succumbed to the sleep and she had finally closed her eyes as her breathing became slower and lighter signifying that she had fallen asleep.

The morning sun has arisen above the mountain, hills, and trees symbolizing that it was, indeed, morning. A (s/t) body remained laid in the bed under the warm sheets with (h/c) hair spread out onto the plain colored pillow and closed (e/c) colored eyes. A soft knock was heard at the door that soon opened revealing Yugi holding a plastic bag that had candy in it "huh... I guess (name) went to bed pretty late last night" Yugi said tilting his head "I suppose so, we should lead her a note then" Yami suggested and Yugi nodded his head "that's a good idea, Yami" Yugi said going to the bed where (name) slept as he wrote a small note on a spare piece of paper before leaving the note and bag on her bedside. Yugi then turned around ready to leave "sleep well, Ife" he heard Yami speak quietly as a smile crawled onto Yugi's features before walking off again closing the door quietly behind him.

A few hours later (name)'s (e/c) orbs fluttered open as she raised her hand to rub her tired eyes while the sound of plastic rang through her ears making her eyes widen with alarm. Looking at the plastic bag (name)'s eyebrows furrowed with wonder before she saw the note. After thinking for a few seconds, (name) read slowly.

Dear (name),

Yami told me that you liked the hospital food and I decided to buy you some candy to see if you like them. I may not know what kind of candy they had at Egypt but I hope you like these.

From, Yugi.

(Name) smiled at how thoughtful Yugi and Yami were as she opened the bag revealing the various candies she saw. They definitely looked bizarre compared to the fruits mixed with honey she ate log ago "well... The foods good so I hope the candies are good" (name) said as she picked one up reading the Kanji on the box "'Pocky?'" Taking out a chocolate/strawberry covered biscuit stick, (name) placed it in her mouth biting the tip (*insert le lenny face*) of the chocolate/strawberry biscuit. (E/c) orbs glimmered with delight 'it tastes really good!' And (name) ate the stick quickly before getting another other and another.

Once the pocky box was empty (name) sighed with content looking at what else was in the bag as a label of "HI-CHEW" caught her attention "this is a melon flavor?" (Name) took one out and bit into one as the melon flavor melted into her tongue. The next candies consisted of: Hello Panda, Puccho, Kit Kat, Pepsi: Sakura, Custard cakes, Ramune soda, some DIY candy kits, Ramune candy, Takenoko no Sato, Milky, Umaibo Corn snacks, and some pudding.

All the snacks had various flavors and colors that it was like a rainbow of color and flavor. (Name) had not even eaten half of it when there was a knock on the door. (Name) was drinking some of the Pepsi: Sakura as the door opened showing Yami with a Rilakkuma ice cream that was in a bowl holding it in his hands "hey (name)" Yami smiled and (name) smiled back closing the (3/4 filled) bottle "hello Yami. Thank you so much for the snacks. I tried one of each and they all tasted great!" (Name)'s eyes sparkled making Yami's smile widen with a sense of proudness. 

Yami had handed (name) the Rilakkuma ice cream "I'm not sure what you like so I just chose a vanilla with chocolate syrup" Yami blushed. (Name) could only giggle at Yami's embarrassed face. (Name) grabbed the bowl and the Sailor Moon spoon picking up the ice cream with it placing the door treat in her mouth.

The ice cream melted on her tongue and with a wide smile (name) looked at Yami with Sparkling (e/c) "IT TASTES GREAT!" Yami laughed at (name)'s childish smile. What surprised Yami was the fact that (name) had put some in his mouth (by shoving the spoon in his throat. Lol, I'm kidding XP) indicating an indirect kiss. Yami's face bursted with a red hue but nonetheless, he took another bite "it does taste good" he said with sparkling eyes of his own. Yami and (name) began taking turns eating the cute ice cream with the beautiful Sailor Moon spoon.

Not was only Yugi and Yami sweet, but so were the sweets.

---------------------------------

I swear I'll in some drama soon. Just gotta time it right. I hope you enjoyed this sweet filled chapter!! I had no idea what to do and I was craving some Pockys and then this came to mind XP

So I will be doing a Christmas Special. While you're reading this I am working on the plot and stuff. If you want to add something then throw ideas in the idea box and I'll see what I can do with it.

And i do plan to use the wonderful mistletoe in the Special. Ooh.... I could make one for some other books too.....

TIME TO BRAIN STORM!

Joey: while DD's working, I'll send ya off! Don't smoke, no drinking, don't get aids, have a good night/day!