Deal Pt. 1

Guess who made a new cover ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As (name) ran off she remembered something critical: she didn't know where to go. A sigh left her lips as she stopped her running pace "...whew! I haven't ran that hard in 5000 years" (name) panted to herself. 

Looking around, (name) saw a the usual large buildings, traffic, people walking along the streets, and dark alleys. Memories filled (name)'s head of those who hid in the shadows to avoid others including their problems. 

"Um, excuse me" (name) tried to get the attention of the adults that would walk on the streets. (Name) sweat dropped and sighed after her ninth attempt. Finally, with no choice, she decided to ask those in the alley.

Fearlessly she walked into the alleyway encountering those who hid "who are you?" One asked with an irritated look "I am looking for the museum and I can't gain help from those who walk on the street" (name) told with truth. What would she gain from lying? Those in the shadows knew that.

A young lady of 14 stepped up walking closer to (name) "listen here, I can tell you're new to the streets of Japan- but do you know what happens when people like you talk to people like us?"  The girl asked with an observing look.

"Of course I do. Why would I come ask you if I didn't?" (Name) asked the younger teenager who nodded her head "true." She said with a thinking face. Her observing face held a resemblance to Banu. The teen girl looked at (name) in the eyes as if trying to decide whether to trust her or not.

With a sigh, the 14 year old nodded her head "you seem to know quite a bit if you're that willing to come to us then... Fine, we'll give you a tour- but in exchange you help us." The 14 year old said.

(Name) nodded her head and sticked out her head "deal" she said. The 14 year old took her hands exchanging a simple handshake "the name is Nabu by the way. Don't want you calling me "girl" or "you" right?" The girl named Nabu questioned.

"Right." (Name) giggled. Nabu let a small smile crawl to her face "I feel as if I know you from somewhere" she said and (name) rubbed the back of her neck "same. Maybe we met each other thousands of years ago" (name) said. Nabu did seem a bit familiar though.

Nabu had led (name) through the streets as they both got some strange looks by some passersby that had some seconds to spare "so why do you want to go to the museum? I'm sure it doesn't have any benefits to learn about the past" Nabu said trying to understand (name)'s motives.

(Name) let out a chuckle "maybe not you but it will benefit me... I have to learn something from the past is all" (name) smiled softly at Nabu. The teenager blushed shoving her hands into her pockets as she continued to walk ahead "that big building over there is the museum. I'll wait here for you to come out; whatever you're going to discuss in there will end up being a secret and I'm sure as hell not going to get to deep into your business. I'll lead you back home when out come out so don't worry" Nabu stated stopping at the door of the museum.

Placing a hand on the shorter teen's head, (name) ruffled Nabu's hair "thanks, Nabu. I'll try to be out as soon as I can so you don't have to wait long." (Name) said as she bean to walk into the large, marble building. 

The door closed behind her an Nabu sat on the ground at the door "I've waited for you for 5,000 years. An hour or two can't compare... (Name)" Nabu smiled leaning her head against the door waiting for (name) to return.

The inside of the museum was a little chilly but the nights in Egypt were worst so it didn't bother (name) too much. 

"I was waiting for you, my queen."

(Name) turned around to the familiar voice that she hasn't heard in so long. A dark toned woman with raven black hair and navy blue eyes looked at (name) from the doors which she stood near by.

"Hello, Ishizu."

(Name) breathed out causing Ishizu to smile "yes. It's been awhile, my queen." Ishizu bowed her head to (name) who walked up to her "so this is where you're staying?" (Name) asked and Ishizu nodded "for now at least- I take it that you want to see the stone tablets?" The former Priestess asked.

(Name) nodded her head and was lead through the door by Ishizu. When the stone tablets came into view, (name) was impressed by the detail as she read what was written "not a single detailed missed" (name) grinned until she went near the end reading about her own demise.

With a grim face, Ishizu walked beside her "you died a noble death- and the Pharaoh continued to rule greatly with many followers. Never before had he fallen to anyone; and never before had he mistreated anyone. It was until his death that Egypt had fallen." Ishizu stated with a proud gaze. 

(Name) smiled and nodded her head "I'm glad his reign was a magnificent one. I just wish I was there with him to watch" (name) said sadly. Ishizu placed a hand on her shoulders making (name) look up "just knowing you wanted him to rule greatly was more than enough of an encouragement to the Pharaoh." Ishizu's tone was a bright one full of gratitude.

(Name) let a small smile stretch on her face "right... thank you Ishizu" (name) said making the tanned woman nod her head "of course; anytime my queen" she said with a bowing of her head.

For a few more minutes (name) read the stone tablets to learn about what her Atem had done. She was, indeed, impressed. Her husband was still the kind, noble, and gentle yet strong man whom she married.

She couldn't be anymore proud of the man whom she loved.