Awkward

The next morning, (name)'s eyes opened as the first thing she saw was that she was in an unfamiliar room.

Unconsciously, (name) jumped and fell off the bed with a loud 'BAM!' making pain surge through her back.

"Ow~"

(Name) groaned sitting up and rubbing her, now, aching back. Taking a moment to look around, (name) saw that she was in Yugi's room.

"How'd I get here?"

(Name) asked thinking back to last night.

'I was with Ishizu. So how did I end up here?'

Suddenly a migraine made its way to (name).

(Name) held her head in one of her hands as pain surged through her head.

The sound of someone coming up the stairs made the, now sober, teen look up. Within seconds the door opened revealing Yami with a tray of breakfast.

"Oh, hey. Are you feeling alright? Why are you on the flo- wait... you were that thump earlier?"

Yami asked placing the tray on Yugi's desk before walking up to her offering a hand. (Name) giggled nervously.

"Hey there, Yami. Sorry about the noise and I'm alright- I just have a migraine."

(Name) said taking Yami's hand letting him pull her up. The air between them was strained as they both remembered the fight they had the night before. Quickly, Yami and (name) both let go of each other's hand feeling how clammy their hands became.

"Um... I made breakfast for you with help from Yugi. Come downstairs when you finish- i-if you f-feel li-like it."

Yami stuttered unstably before scurrying out the door, nyooming down the stairs.  

(Seto: nyooming? Is that even a word

Quiet you bag of cash! This is my story- not yours.)

(Name) nodded her head quietly watching him leave with the sound of his scurrying feet flying down the stairs. Walking up the desk, (name) looked at the breakfast tray that had what seemed to be: a few slices pita bread, a small bowl of fuul, and a cup of shai mint tea.

(ALRIGHTY DOODS!!!! So pita bread is bread [obviously] and is a soft, lightly leavened flatbread made from wheat flour. Fuul [or fūl] is mashed up fava beans served with vegetable oil, cumin, and optionally some extra herbs or chili pepper or lemon juice. Now shai mint tea is basically black tea with a sprig of mint for a nice, refreshing taste. Egyptian mint isn't peppery like American mint. Hope you enjoy the research I tried to put into this. Correct me if I got anything wrong though.)

Picking up the glass cup carefully, (name) took a sip of the tea. As the cup left her lips she gave a refreshing sigh before placing the glass cup back down. Her hand picked up one of the slices of pita bread.

(Name) put some of the fuul on the pita bread using the spoon that laid on the tray. Taking a bite, (name)'s eyes shimmered by how perfectly the fuul went with the pita bread.

"I haven't eaten an Egyptian breakfast for so long it almost feels strange."

(Name) giggled as she began to eat her breakfast quickly. 

{Little Time Skippy}

(Name) had finished her breakfast and carried the tray downstairs where Yami sat at the dinner table. Noticing the girl's presence, the Pharaoh turned his head letting a small smile appear.